• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I roleplay as Bucky, Loki, Pietro, sometimes Stephen Strange and sometimes Peter Parker so hit me up if anything sounds interesting! I am 14 and hoping that will be ok too. I do replies based on how long my partner's replies are. I don't do oc x canon but if you want me to, you'll have to convince me. I also only really do gay ships so you'll have to convince me otherwise. I am not good at starters or plotmaking but I'll do my best to help with a plot. We don't have to do ships but that is common in roleplaying. I have a hard time doing more than one character at a time. Again, hit me up if anything seems interesting!

Hi there! 'm going to be very quick and short with what I'm looking for.

I recently have been trying to get myself back into roleplaying after taking a break away from it for quite some time. I have around 7-8 years of experience roughly roleplaying so I consider myself a literate role-player. My favorite role-plays usually tend to be more fandom based (even though I do original ideas as well) and would love to find some new partners who enjoy some of the same fandom RPs as me! I can play both canon and OCs as well as play multiple characters at one time if requested. My preferred fandoms are as followed:

-Marvel
-DC
-Teen Titans
-Supernatural
-Riverdale
-Once Upon A Time
-Disney
-Avatar: The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra
-RWBY
-Detroit: Become Human
-Hetalia
-Attack on Titan
-Blue Exorcist
-Psycho-Pass
-South Park

I am also always open to other fandoms if I have heard of them or know anything about them!

If you would be interested in an RP with me I would love to hear from you! Either leave me a message or post here and I'll message you!
i would like to do marvel rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back