• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interested in a demonic rp?

Brain_Rot

Utterly confused, all the time.
:hornstongue;Hello! Sorry for my bleak thread, I'm not too skilled in the coding department. Thank you for coming to see what I have in mind anyway!:hornskiss:

So, I have 1 main idea that can be tweaked/ completely changed to fit what you'd prefer or have in mind. As long as there's a demon (played by either of us) incorporated into a slow-burn romance I am up for anything!

-I'm looking for slow-burn romance!
-I'd prefer our characters either be female or nonbinary- whether its f/f, nbi/nbi, or f/nbi doesn't matter to me.
-Responses, depending on what is going on, should be a paragraph+. Smaller replies help conversations flow, but please give me something to work with!
-17+. I'm turning 18 very soon so anyone younger would make me uncomfortable.

-I got laid off, and have online school so I have a LOT of time on my hands. Chances are I can give a few replies within the day if prompted. I don't mind waiting for a response, but if you loose inspiration for the roleplay please let me know! If you ghost I'll probably send a message checking in, but don't feel too pressured to respond.
-I tend to give anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs depending on what my partner gives me to work with, please be able to reciprocate this.
- I have no triggers, and love to get into gory and fucked up topics when well researched. Graphic depictions of animal abuse and sexual assault are really the only things I tend to stray away from.
-When describing a character I usually type out a description rather than using a face claim, and if inspired I'll even draw my character later on in the roleplay.

Thank you for reading through all that mess, now to the prompt idea!

Demon x Summoner
I know its simple, but I'd like our characters to be the 'salacious but stupid demon' following around the summoner who wanted them for a single task- but ended up stuck with the demon. The original spell was used to bring a demon into the world, but the spell to cast them back to hell has been lost, leaving the demon to haunt the summoner for the foreseeable future. Cute, but scary, romance ensues.

I realize the prompt is very bleak- and that is because I love to character/plot/world build with my partner! I swear I have many ideas, but for this to be an enjoyable roleplay we'll need to work together to create it! This is by no means a starter, and I'd be able to give a much larger and more in-depth one once we talk through the prompt a bit more.

Send me a PM if you're interested​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back