• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interested in 1x1s, LGBTQ+ welcoming

I am interested in 1x1 RPing in one of many fandoms, romance optional. I also generally play transgender characters, so if you're not comfortable with that, go elsewhere. I prefer any combination of genders, whether it be MxF, FxF, MxM, or anything else!

Doctor Who: Doctor (Maybe new regeneration, maybe not)/OC Companion

Harry Potter: OC/OC (Students)

Pathfinder RPG: Yeah, I know, seems stupid, but I really like fantasy worlds like it. Please don't judge me.

RWBY: OC/OC Either students, or full-fledged Huntresses/Huntsman

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter/Bounty Hunter, Jedi/Jedi, Sith/Sith. Either Old Republic (Before Prequels) or New Republic (Before Force Awakens)

Avatar the Last Airbender: Up for any era or pairing, really.

Please either reply, or shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Avatar! I think an LGBT+ Avatar thread would be super interesting. I prefer FxF but I am also open to anything :) I'm a new member so I can't send PMs yet, but I'd love to chat with you!

I'd totally be up for a Doctor Who or Harry Potter RP! Message me and we could come up with some plot ideas.

How funny is it that I just came on to find a scene where I could play as my trans character? Fitting, really, I suppose.

do you have any original pairings? I don't do fandom "^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back