• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Always Open! Interested in 1x1 rp for Anime, Video Games, Movies, TV, Books, etc

Superwholock

History Nerd at your service//I Miss Hugs
Hi, my name is Supes! I'm fairly new to this site, although I've been roleplaying for almost a decade now. I like to think that my roleplaying and writing style has improved in that time; I tend to have a minimum of 4 sentences per post and good grammar. I appreciate it if my partner is able to do the same, although I understand that writer's block is a thing. I am currently a Sophomore in college, so I can be inactive sometimes although I try to respond at least once a day. I don't mind rping with younger people, although please keep in mind that my rps tend to be PG-13 (a healthy amount of swearing, no smut). I'm not the biggest fan of romance rps, although I don't mind really if romance comes up as the story progresses. I don't have a preference between MxM, MxF, or FxF, although I only really have experience with MxF. If you see anything below that interests you, either shoot me a message or comment below and we can work out a plot. Canons or OCs are okay with me. If I have any OCs for a fandom, it will be marked beneath the fandom. Only some of them have a link to the character sheet. There are a few repeats of names because I'm not that creative when it comes to names. I know there's a lot. For some, I have a plot or at least the beginnings of a plot; these are marked with an *.
Supernatural*
-Bryce Andreyev: 14-year-old witch adopted by Sam and Dean
-Charlie Winchester: Son of Sam (any age)
-Dominic: Vampire
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Subhash Ghattas/Sebastian Grant: State Alchemist, Ishvalan
Noragami
-Nahele: Hawaiian god currently residing in Japan
-Yawara: Female shinki
-Masashi: Male shinki
Voltron: Legendary Defender
-Rhyder Kerozen: Alien refugee
Arrowverse/DC
-Carson Queen: Mute son of Laurel Lance and Oliver Queen, member of the Legends
-Kameron Reese: Water metahuman, member of Team Flash
Sword Art Online
-Aiko Jin: Axe wielder (Leprechaun if ALO)
Marvel
-Avery Stark: Daughter of Tony Stark, Centurion
-Taj: Son of T'Challa, Black Panther
-Lana Romanoff: Daughter of Natasha and Bucky, Double-Tap
Into the Spiderverse *
-Beatrice Parker: Spider-person from an alternate universe, Arachne
Harry Potter
-Aristotle Aurelio Abbatiello: Slytherin, unregistered animagus (Serval)
Batman Beyond
TMNT *
Gravity Falls
Ranger's Apprentice *

-Dominic Byrnes: Ranger, from Celtica
Percy Jackson
-Lana Nilson: Daughter of Bia
-Nahele Kekumano: Son of Hemera
-Seren Andreyev: Daughter of Hecate
Kane Chronicles
-Avery Cordlin: Animal Charmer, path of Neith
Devil May Cry *
-Salem Joy Nilson: non-binary half-demon
Kingdom Hearts (not 3; no spoilers)
The Evil Within
Merlin
Sherlock

-Bryce Andreyev-Watson: Adopted son of John Watson
Blue Exorcist
Danny Phantom
Virals
Person of Interest
Resident Evil
How to Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians
Narnia
Star vs. The Forces of Evil*
Trollhunters
Grimm
Lab Rats
Assassin's Creed (Preferably Ezio's era)
Black Clover
Tokyo Ravens
Uncharted
The Witcher
Carmen SanDiego

If none of these interest you, I am also okay with doing an rp in any of the following genres:
Medieval
Crime
Fantasy
Steampunk
Superpowers
Supernatural
Magic
Western

Last edited:
Bumping this again cause it's been a little bit and I am in desperate need of an rp to help me cope with the hell that is college

Sword Art Online I'm VERY surprised to see listed here since I've got ideas for it yet nobody ever wants to RP it. I know it's hated on a lot sadly. But yeah I'd like to pitch an idea on that! :D

I mean, there are some cringey bits (*cough*ALO*cough*), but I don't really get the hate. Shoot me a message with your ideas!

hi! I am interested in SAO, Noragami, Harry Potter, Narnia and How to Train your Dragon!! :D Hahahaha....aaaah....do you do Overlord by any chance? OwO I wanna rp them aaaaaaaalllll

I appreciate your enthusiasm lol. Unfortunately, I have never seen Overlord. Shoot me a message and we can hopefully narrow down an rp

Hi, my name is Supes! I'm fairly new to this site, although I've been roleplaying for almost a decade now. I like to think that my roleplaying and writing style has improved in that time; I tend to have a minimum of 4 sentences per post and good grammar. I appreciate it if my partner is able to do the same, although I understand that writer's block is a thing. I am currently a Sophomore in college, so I can be inactive sometimes although I try to respond at least once a day. I don't mind rping with younger people, although please keep in mind that my rps tend to be PG-13 (a healthy amount of swearing, no smut). I'm not the biggest fan of romance rps, although I don't mind really if romance comes up as the story progresses. I don't have a preference between MxM, MxF, or FxF, although I only really have experience with MxF. If you see anything below that interests you, either shoot me a message or comment below and we can work out a plot. Canons or OCs are okay with me. If I have any OCs for a fandom, it will be marked beneath the fandom. Only some of them have a link to the character sheet. There are a few repeats of names because I'm not that creative when it comes to names. I know there's a lot. For some, I have a plot or at least the beginnings of a plot; these are marked with an *.
Supernatural*
Noragami
Arrowverse/DC
Sword Art Online
Marvel
Into the Spiderverse *
Harry Potter
Batman Beyond
TMNT *
Gravity Falls
Ranger's Apprentice *

Percy Jackson
Kane Chronicles
Devil May Cry *
The Evil Within
Merlin
Sherlock

Blue Exorcist
Danny Phantom
Virals
Person of Interest
Resident Evil
How to Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians
Narnia
Trollhunters
Grimm
Lab Rats

If none of these interest you, I am also okay with doing an rp in any of the following genres:
Medieval
Crime
Fantasy
Steampunk
Superpowers
Supernatural
Magic
Western

I'll glady do Danny Phantom. Danny x OC* (*=Me), if you don't mind?

Supernatural*
Noragami
Arrowverse/DC
Sword Art Online
Marvel
Into the Spiderverse *
Harry Potter
Batman Beyond
TMNT *
Gravity Falls
Ranger's Apprentice *

Percy Jackson
Kane Chronicles
Devil May Cry *
The Evil Within
Merlin
Sherlock

Blue Exorcist
Danny Phantom
Virals
Person of Interest
Resident Evil
How to Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians
Narnia
Trollhunters
Grimm
Lab Rats

Medieval
Crime
Fantasy
Steampunk
Superpowers
Supernatural
Magic
Western

I'm most interested in a Narnia, Percy Jackson, Marvel, or Spiderverse RP! I'm also down to do a historical genre rp, if that's what piques your interest as of right now.

I wouldn't mind doing a Percy Jackson RP with you and Lana.
Sounds great! Shoot me a pm and we can talk plot!
I'm most interested in a Narnia, Percy Jackson, Marvel, or Spiderverse RP! I'm also down to do a historical genre rp, if that's what piques your interest as of right now.
Oh, that is a lot of decisions, all sound awesome! Shoot me a pm and we can try to narrow it down lol

Supernatural*
Noragami
Arrowverse/DC
Sword Art Online
Marvel
Into the Spiderverse *
Harry Potter
Batman Beyond
TMNT *
Gravity Falls
Ranger's Apprentice *

Percy Jackson
Kane Chronicles
Devil May Cry *
The Evil Within
Merlin
Sherlock

Blue Exorcist
Danny Phantom
Virals
Person of Interest
Resident Evil
How to Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians
Narnia
Trollhunters
Grimm
Lab Rats
Assassin's Creed (Preferably Ezio's era)
Black Clover
Tokyo Ravens
Uncharted
The Witcher
Carmen SanDiego

Medieval
Crime
Fantasy
Steampunk
Superpowers
Supernatural
Magic
Western

I think I'd be interested in something with SVTFOE

Bumping cause I disappeared for a couple months and would like to pick roleplaying back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back