[Interest Thread] Pretty Pretty Slaughter (Sci-Fi Dark Magical Girl Horror RP)

We have reached maximum capacity for now, but at certain plot-points I will open up joining again. Do not shy away from expressing interest.

Bump! We are in need of two other people! :) We have an active discord and a great little community that are happy to help.

If you choose to join we will introduce your characters as an important part of the storyline that will come to join the main squad. I will link you the discord once you have expressed interest so you can get a general feel for the community and RP.

You've got some reading to do, so you can understand what's going on XD

You can read the lore and the rest later

Okay, so... I read some of the lore. And I think the thing I really MUST read is the main, correct?
Well, I would suggest you read all the lore! But we understand, it's quite a bit, and if you can't do it all at once it's totally ok <3
If you're talking about the main thread, I would suggest at least reading the last page or two to get caught up, but again, try to read as much as you can!

Well, I would suggest you read all the lore! But we understand, it's quite a bit, and if you can't do it all at once it's totally ok <3
If you're talking about the main thread, I would suggest at least reading the last page or two to get caught up, but again, try to read as much as you can!
Alright. Thanks for the understanding. I'll try to read as much as I could until my eyes shut down. And then continue where I left off tomorrow.

Sounds good?

True! You can read the Lore when you have free time! And we can send you the links to other threads when you feel like it ^^

I know right Lel
Try to read a bit so you don't get overly confused and feel free to ask any of us if you're confused! :D

True! You can read the Lore when you have free time! And we can send you the links to other threads when you feel like it ^^

I know right Lel
Try to read a bit so you don't get overly confused and feel free to ask any of us if you're confused! :D
Thanks. That would be greatly appreciated.

Imma just put them here

The recap thread is in the other section and it just..Recaps the main events!

The passive thread is like.. A relaxing thread, that is (Probaby) canon. It's like when the girs are resting! BUT you can't post there unless it's official that it's resting time

The broadcast thread is like..The news?? Yeah.. Feel free to put up your own broadcasts ^^

I think that's it?

Users who are viewing this thread