• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Interest/Recruitment) The Living Waste of Mekhallah

And I'm not sure if folks like/require music to really get the tone of a setting set in their mind but during writing this up I leaned pretty heavily on duduk music to get a feel for things, if this link helps anyone else get immersed :p
I've got a whole desert playlist on YouTube for just that reason lol

They certainly could have, I wouldn't have an issue with it! The leader's period of absence and the qualities of where exactly he'd gone are ambiguous enough that I'm happy to let someone use their noodle and think about what/who he might've encountered.
I'm thinking of a character with aesthetics/themes inspired by the Varangian Guard with a dash of Wuxia

I'll see about getting out a sheet, eventually

This looks SO cool I was instantly hooked if I'm being honest. I would love to make a farmer character to be honest who is struggling with their crops. (If this is still open of course!!) 😎

Hello there...

This looks awesome, the setting you've crafted has my full attention.

Any room for another?

(Been out of the RP scene for a while, but this looked neat)

Hello there...

This looks awesome, the setting you've crafted has my full attention.

Any room for another?

(Been out of the RP scene for a while, but this looked neat)
Absolutely, the more the merrier!

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but for the newcomers who may not have seen, there IS a proper CS thread linked on the first page. I know you can drop threads tied to the same RP in the first post, but apparently not on this subforum(?) At least, I haven't seen the option on this specific thread but it does exist on the CS one I put up

Ah, in that case I will have to bow out. Damn, just when I was thinking I'd finally found a cool RP with an on-site OOC TwT

perhaps having a discord for the ooc could be put to a vote? i'm good with keeping it on site if that makes it more accessible to people c:

editing to ask: is there a current deadline for sheets? i haven't even gotten mine started yet :')

Ah, in that case I will have to bow out. Damn, just when I was thinking I'd finally found a cool RP with an on-site OOC TwT
If it helps you any I'm not planning to abandon the on-site OOC threads we have up already, but given the instability of the site over the last few days having something not tied to it does seem like a decent idea. Having a discord doesn't mean not having the OOC threads that already exist :p

ooop
If it helps you any I'm not planning to abandon the on-site OOC threads we have up already, but given the instability of the site over the last few days having something not tied to it does seem like a decent idea. Having a discord doesn't mean not having the OOC threads that already exist :p
i didn't realise things where going due to the instability :V ill get to a CS tommorow sorry

hello all! popping in to ask a couple of questions:

1) is there a current deadline for sheets? i still haven't gotten the time to start mine but i have stuff figured out for my character so hopefully it won't take too long.
2) are we going to have an ooc to avoid clogging the interest check?

I paused my character creation process bc there was no definitive answer on Discord vs. on-site OOC. If the OOC is staying on-site, I shall resume work on my CS; just lmk what got decided.

1. I'm not going to set a hard and fast deadline since I know creatives inevitably miss them 99% of the time but it would be helpful for me to know a bit about what I'm dealing with by the end of this week!
2. I'm content to keep OOC on-site since folks are more inclined to that, so I'll likely toss that up before bed tonight

Ooh, I'm interested! I studied the Middle East for a few years in college (i'm by no means an expert but i learned a lot.) I might have a character in mind, but I'll need to think about them before I start a cs. This world sounds so exciting!

Throwing in my interest! Though, there’s a lot of info for my brain to process so I may need to let it soak in my brain a few days.

For everyone that had posted here, I'm planning to kick things off toward the end of this week, but that won't mean anything is shutting down or no new characters are welcome, so don't worry if you're still getting anything squared away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back