• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Interest in a Dungeons and Dragons game

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a Dungeons and Dragons game with a unique twist? The twist being that the world this game takes place in is a mixture of medieval fantasy and 1930s tech and customs.

Would anyone be interested in a Dungeons and Dragons game with a unique twist? The twist being that the world this game takes place in is a mixture of medieval fantasy and 1930s tech and customs.

Go on, I want to hear more.

Go on, I want to hear more.

Interesting, is there more

Do you know you posted twice. This campaign will be set in a world where technology in magic is slowly melding together in a 30s like setting. In this world, it has been a few thousand years since the Age of Heores. The Age of Heroes was a time where heroes and monsters roamed the land and where gods roamed the Earth. This current age is called The Age of Advancement, a time where technology is slowly replacing magic and where monsters and the forces of evil have to learn to adapt to an urban environment, or die. In this world, dragons make their hordes in corporate buildings and cultists of evil deities hide behind the thin veil of organized crime. Monsters still roam the night, feeding off any unfortunate being to fall into their clutches.

You start out as level 1 adventures, you can be any class or any race but you should ask me if there are any changes in this world. I will;l also provide a list of deities soon. Also, do you mind if I borrow some deities from Forgotten Realms?

would you be fine with a Porcelain Doll Bard focused on support? not a literal porcelain doll, just the aesthetic

would you be fine with a Porcelain Doll Bard focused on support? not a literal porcelain doll, just the aesthetic
Sure, why not. What race are they gonna be and which college are they? But remember, this is a 30s-like setting so make sure it fits with the setting.

Last edited:
Sure, why not. What race are they gonna be and which college are they? But remember, this is a 30s-like setting so make sure it fits with the setting.

probably a variant human or a half elf. but i was thinking, the Equivalent to a small framed woman who wears clothing marketed to young adult women from the Victorian Era. which exists in the 1930s, but is seen as eccentric. essentially, it would be a stage thing more than anything. she would be the equivalent to a puppeteer with the college of lore. the basic idea is the getup is symbolic in her performance. not her normal casual wear. instead of being proficient with a musical instrument or two from the four she gets for being a bard, she would be proficient with puppetry and card tricks. i was thinking Vegas, or Reno for the equivalent to her home town.

probably a variant human or a half elf. but i was thinking, the Equivalent to a small framed woman who wears clothing marketed to young adult women from the Victorian Era. which exists in the 1930s, but is seen as eccentric. essentially, it would be a stage thing more than anything. she would be the equivalent to a puppeteer with the college of lore. the basic idea is the getup is symbolic in her performance. not her normal casual wear. instead of being proficient with a musical instrument or two from the four she gets for being a bard, she would be proficient with puppetry and card tricks. i was thinking Vegas, or Reno for the equivalent to her home town.

That is fine. I will make the character sheets and the OOC when at least four people are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back