• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Group Check - Mortal Kombat Dominion(Please delete no longer running)

lowhammer

Somewhere in a temple Raiden appear in front of a crowd

" I bring grave news even though Shao Kahn has been defeated Sheng Tsung is not and is now plotting a new threat of order and chaos '

Suddenly out of nowhere the area around you changes into a more darker world and an evil voice is heard

" This my world now Raiden and nothing you and your heroes can return this world back unless you find me and defeat me"

The game will involve the following

-adventuring while defeating main evil npc's from the mortal Kombat canon (games, film whole works. -not to mention i might make a few up to bring a new creative twist)
-there will be an endgame involved where this adventure will end

This game has 6 party slots

Question what characters are allowed/

1. no enemy characters
2. neutral characters like scorpion, smoke and sub zero i consider neutral type characters
3. Since there was dc vs Mortal Kombat game i'll allow any dc characters listed in the game

Other game specifics

Posting rate most likely at least 3 times a week

This game will be more role playing battle than rolling however i will have tables to refer to when i respond to players

i will post a link later to where to do applications character sheets wont necessarily be used it will be more free form

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back