• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help interest checks

eclipsa

faerie sightings
are we allowed to post the same interest check in two sections? i'm planning on posting one sometime soon that is somewhere between futuristic and fantasy, and i'm not entirely sure which one to post it in. it relies heavily on elements of each.

You put your interest check in the section that reflects it's setting.

Example : Fantasy is for roleplays that take place in a made up universe that might or might not have magical elements. They just have to be totally created by the you and not based on the real world or some kind of fandom.

Futuristic would be a roleplay that takes place in a futuristic setting. Usually with more advanced technology / alien / spaceship type themes.

So maybe if you let me know a bit more about your settings I can help pinpoint where it goes.

-----------------------

As to if you can post it twice I'm not sure. That you'd have to wait for the staff to weigh in on.

----------------------

Roleplays

Also if you click on each genre at the top of the page is a definition of what that genre is.

Futuristic Definition

Roleplays containing settings with more advanced technology and societies than in real life. You can expect roleplays in this category to be associated with science fiction, space travel, cyberpunk, and extraterrestrials.

Fantasy Definition

Roleplays containing fantastic or whimsical settings that are not grounded in real life. You can expect roleplays with magic, mythical creatures, and worlds entirely unlike our own in this category.

As I understand it though fantasy does NOT have to have magic. Which is a little confusing in the definition. It just has to be a world totally unlike our own.

ah, it's definitely more futuristic in setting then! thanks. the fantasy part is that it deals with demigods and mythos from around the world, not so much the setting. thanks a ton!

We do prefer that you only post it in one section. For the rest, rae2nerdy rae2nerdy did a good job of answering already and there's nothing I have to add to what they said. ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back