• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest checking for two ideas: A Sequel RP for Night in the Woods OR An Animal Crossing/Steven Universe Crossover...

bee.knee.exe

theres a snake in my uwu
NITW Sequel:

As of right now, the plan for this roleplay is to tell an ongoing story in Possum Springs. It will take place AFTER the events of Night in the Woods, and will continue to be a horror/adventure/slice of life tale. Once we have recruited enough members, we will vote together on some ideas that I've come up with for the horror element, along with any that we come up with together here in the OOC. Essentially, we will be writing a sequel of sorts together. We will be playing the roles of the canon characters in the game! We can start playing once the focus cast is full, that is Bea, Mae, Greg, and Angus- however, it'd be great if we could fill out the full main cast before then too. Beatrice + the Janitor are currently reserved (with wiggle room available- I'm always down to trade roles if someone *really* wants something I've picked out), the others are all still up for grabs. I'm very excited to get to know you all and to tell a spoooooky story together! Huzzah!

Animal Crossing/SU Crossover:

Now that gems have begun to live alongside humans on Earth, finding a space for everyone to live has become an important task. As gems stretch their legs to explore their new home, some decided that they would like to live in a new place which they could build together and call home- alongside humans, if they so desired. And so, an effort was made to scout out islands to form into small, cozy communities built on friendship and cooperation and discovery. This is the story of one such island. You are a gem or a human, arriving at the docks by either seaplane or boat. Who will you be, and how will you help shape this new home?

The Roles
5 gem villagers
5 human or (potentially) animal (ac-style!) villagers. (we should decide this amongst ourselves)
1 Community Organizer (das me! Consider me a dm/gm of sorts. I'll be helping push the plot, holding votes for the direction of the story and community development... stuff like that!)
I've gone with 10 as the number of villagers since that's the current number of villagers you can have an island in ACNH.

The Game
I'm thinking that bi-weekly, we could have a community goal set for our characters to complete. We will vote on what to do next, and everyone will have an opportunity to add their ideas to the bowl! Some examples of what our goals could be are... build a bridge across this river, plant an orchard, build a museum or shop, start building homes, explore the west side of the island, etc etc. Once the vote is over, we would rp focused on completing that task, and when the time period is up, we'll change gears to build or do the next task! Between this there is room for any kind of character interactions- so there wouldn't be a need to be afraid to sub-plot!!!

Do either of these seem interesting to you? Would you want to participate or help plot them more fully?

Hey! I'm down for the NITW Sequel, but I don't know anything about animal crossing. I'd be interested in playing Mae and her parents/aunt? Also Lori M.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back