• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest Check

Bubble

Well i had this idea for a story and well i was kind of wondering before i even try writing it if anyone would be interested in rping it.

Little on the plot:

Eight people would be required.

Each character the human embodiment of a mythical creature.

The last if their species, trapped in a world that is trying to hint them down and destroy them.

Would any one be interested?

-sorry i am new here, so im still getting the hang of this site-

So basically its like, a group of eight people are on the run from people who hate their kind and think they are monsters? Can there be two on more of the same creature and does the plot have any depth to it?

No there will only be one of each creature. Yes it will have depth, more of a few big plot twists that can be thrown in there.

They are more on a quest type role, to try and find a way out of the world that hates them and into a different world where they can live in peace.

Mhm. Have you ever read maxium ride? It could be like that. Or it could be the way that you said. It still thinks it's interesting, but what happens when they get to their destination?

Not so much like human creatures, creatures that have been cursed and wound up being something similar to a shifter. Something that is cursed to be in a human body for a certain amount of time before being able to be in the form they were born in.

And it can be similar to maximum ride , yes

Oooo. Okaii ^^ Sorry to pelt you with questions, sorry if i sounded rude.

I'm in

Can I get some more information about the RP? When does it take place? Do they have any special abilities for the creature? Any requirements for the creatures?

The creature must be mythical. Special abilities depend on the type if creature, and everything works as long as there is no god modding or ultimate type abilities.

More a futuristic type era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back