• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Okay so I'm currently in the mood to get into a few roleplays and in dire need of settling some cravings.

So hi, I'm Eleanor and in searching for maybe two or three new fandom roleplays. I'm a minor, above the age of 15. Also, I do suffer from mental health ilnness, so if I jsut disappear please don't spam with messages unless it's been at least a week. Below this are my rules.

My rules:
I typically write between four and six paragraphs, this is for both sides if we do a double up. Eg, I'll write five paragraphs for my oc and then I'll write five paragraphs for your love interest.

As I said before I'm open to any gender pairings, f// m// etc however, they must be consentual on both ends. No minor x adult stuff.

I have no triggers but if you have any of your own please let me know, I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

No Mary or Gary sues, it can take the fun out of the roleplay, especially with fandoms as such as fairy tail or BNHA

Quality over quantity, I'd like at least two or three paragraphs per reply but I'd prefer two well written paragraphs over six that are just world pure building and only one actually describing what your oc and or character is doing.

What I expect from you as a roleplaye partner

To somewhat match my lines. If I end up writing seven paragraphs I do not expect you to match that, however I'd like at least tow paragraphs per reply. (ps, if you've made it this far leave your favourite band or song below.)

Be understanding, sometimes I may not respond for weeks at a time. I will tell you if I'm not interested in an Rp, if I've gone quiet I've either forgot or having a bad few days with my mental health. So please be understanding.

Overall just be friendly, I'm friendly once you get to talking with me, I enjoy talking occ so please feel free to send headcanons of our pairings or playlist, I love to hear about it.

Finally, onto my fandoms. Just a quick note, for some of my fandoms I only have one love interest, so if thats also you only love interest; don't worry I'm sure we can work something out. The number of stars next to a fandom is the more I'd like to roleplay it; the rating is out of five.

Games
Dragon Age ✧✧ : Love Interests, Zevran, Fenris, Isabela and Solas
Pokemon ✧ : Love Interest, N or Hugh
Diabolik Lovers ✧✧ Love Interest, Carla Tsukinami or Shin Tsukinami
Genshin Impact ✧✧✧ : Diluc, Childe or Albedo
Mystic Messenger ✧ : Saeran Choi
The Arcana ✧ : Julian or Portia
Overwatch ✧ : Mccree, Hanzo or Sombra
RDR2 ✧✧✧ : Javier Escuella, Charles Smith, Molly O'Shea

Anime
BNHA ✧✧✧ : Hawks or Monoma Neito
Haikyuu ✧✧✧ : Sakusa Kiyoomi, Kita Shinsuke or Atsumu Miya
Fairy Tail ✧✧✧✧✧ : Sting Ecueff or Rogue Chenery
Avatar the last Airbender : Zuko, Azula or Sokka
Attack on Titan ✧✧ : Jean Kristen or Annie Leonhart
Free Iwatobi Swim Club ✧ : Kisumi Shingo or Ikyua Kirishima
Wolf's Rain ✧ : Tsume or Blue
Black Butler ✧✧ : Ronald Nox, Joker or Snake
Voltron Legandary Defender : Lotor or Keith Kogane

Others
Harry Potter ✧ : George weasley

And that's all for now, if you're interested please pm me and then we cna get to talking. Thank you for reading if you've made it this far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back