• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest Check

Milicent

• "Set yourself free"

Interest Check

♡design by sugardust., coded by uxie♡

About me:
* The names Milicent, or Mili.
* Been RPing for 15+ years
*I'm 30
*Live in the US, West Coast time zone
* Looking for stories that intrigue me, making me want to respond often.
* Any pairings
*I play male and female characters

Deal Breakers:
* You aren't willing to plot with me
* You have poor grammar and cannot write more than 1 paragraph.

About you:
* You enjoy chatting OOC and plotting characters and plots.
* You write more than 1 paragraph
*You are patient when things get busy.
* You communicate

Preferences:
F/F
M/F
M/M (usually depends on the plot)

Parings:
*Royal x Prisoner
*Werewolf/Vampire
*Werewolf/Werewolf
*Human/Human
*Human/werewolf/vampire/witch
*Knight/Princess
*Serial Killer x Victim
*Killer x Killer
*Detective/Cop x criminal
*Detective/Cop x Detective/Cop
*boss x employee
*married x lover
*Single parent
*Teacher x Student (college age, and other pairings like this)
*And lots more

~~~~~~WordBank~~~~~~
Soulmates AU, forbidden love, medieval, modern, dystopian, adultery, fantasy, magic, supernaturals, experiments.

Plots:
* MC just became the first female Alpha of her pack and thing really isn't going well for her. There are those in her pack who don't agree with this decision and have been challenging her for her position often with the intention of wearing her down. Another alpha is called in to help MC to establish her role within her pack. (Can be F/F or M/F, might be willing to do M/M with some convincing.)

* Muse A is a prince/ss and the only surviving member of their bloodline. They barely escaped the night their kingdom was attacked and their walls breached, slipping out a hidden tunnel that leads them out into the woods surrounding their home. Evading capture under the guise of commoners clothing, they escape and find solace in a small town a couple of days ride away from the kingdom. Muse B is a Ranger/Knight/soldier (could be from the same kingdom or another one) who is staying at an Inn nearby. Muse A's intentions are to regain control of their kingdom and claim their birthright once more and plan on recruiting anyone who is willing to help and is still loyal to their family. (Doesn't have to be exactly this, any details can be changed/thrown out and modified. Also, open to supernaturals as well as basic humans/medieval times.)

* A hiking trip manages to go incredibly wrong for a couple upon their first date forcing them to fight together to survive. Do they become closer during this horrific unknown length of time or do they end up hating one another despising the very sight of the person when they finally do get out?

*A married couple invites a long family friend into their home, allowing him/her to live with them, but it doesn’t end there. How could it? No instead Muse A and Muse B develop or realize their feelings for each other. (Forbidden love, adultery, soulmates?)

*Anything with an Arranged Marriage/forbidden love

* Muse A is traveling for a vacation via a plane, having all their things packed and checked in they board the plane, however, halfway through the flight something goes wrong causing the plane to crash land on a remote island inhabited by mostly the opposite sex. Finding themselves stuck on the plane they sit there waiting, trying their best to escape when Muse B enters. Without being able to speak a word to each other, Muse B helps Muse A out of the wreckage and takes them back to their campsite to tend to Muse A's wounds.

*Kidnapped, raped, and smacked around, Muse A learns the hard way that not following the rules of their kidnapper will lead to the abuse they’d rather not deal with. But as time goes on something unbelievable happens…they begin to fall in love with their captor. Is it true love or Stockholm syndrome? And what about the newfound protégé the kidnapper took under their wing?

*Your ideas

Last edited:
hello, there. i just wanted to comply that i am indeed interesting in role-playing with you. i’ve had some agreements in plots and muse ideas, would you like me to pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back