• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴿᵁᴺᴬᵂᴬᵞ ᵀᴱᴱᴺˢ? ᴬ ᵂᴵᵀᶜᴴ? ᴼᴴ ᴹᵞ! ---interest check!

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
there once was a small town that didn't have much to it, it had houses that were spread far apart from one another. There was a grocery store, a library, a high school, an elementary school, one park, a small diner, a gas station and other than that nothing. This place did not get many visitors, in fact it hardly did, but suddenly there were teenagers who had run away from difficulties. They arrived in the town, not sure where exactly they where going to stay and what they were going to do about money. In this town lived a woman who often took the appearance of an old lady, she had a kind face and looked like she was trying to do the right thing. The big secret? She was actually a witch, one who like to play games with people and she was also the reason that the town had not changed much.

this is pretty much a plot that imXeno imXeno and I came up with,What were definitely open to ideas. We will be accepting five females and five males which I will list below. This will have romance, comedy, mystery and a little bit of horror. All the teenagers have had some kind of trouble at home or with the law or something like that. down below I will list the rules, please follow them and my second in command is imXeno imXeno so if He says no His word is as good as mine.

Rules.
Please be able to write 1- 3 paragraphs and be able to use fairly good grammar.
I am not making a discord server for this, but I will make a ooc thread once we get enough people interested.
Anime pictures only!
Keep with the terms of service of RP nation or risk getting kicked.
don't be shy,Were really nice people and we welcome ideas.
if we find more people interested, we might be willing to add roles as long as we can keep them balanced

I will pretty this up In a little bit.

females
Reiia silver Reiia silver
aisling_beag aisling_beag
chocozoid chocozoid
Aeris Aeris
-

males
imXeno imXeno
Gao Gao
Hard Boiled Hard Boiled
sparkling cider sparkling cider