• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I'd be interested in joining! I'll admit I'm new to the RP scene, so I'm not sure how one normally goes about joining something like this. There seem to be a lot of different parts.

Last edited:
Would you mind reposting the discord link? You keep posting an expiring link.

Hello! I'd be interested in joining! I'll admit I'm new to the RP scene, so I'm not sure how one normally goes about joining something like this. There seem to be a lot of different parts.
i can help! you gotta submit a character first, myself or the other gms will react once they accept it, then you're free to join the rp! we have a server for ooc plotting and general chatter if you want to join :)

id love to join! do you guys allow feral characters? id love to try them out because i heard its a good way to challenge yourself in being more descriptive!

id love to join! do you guys allow feral characters? id love to try them out because i heard its a good way to challenge yourself in being more descriptive!
Well, my character is four-legged and they just let them in, so I assume you're good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back