• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello, and welcome to Crossroads! This is a multifandom roleplay where just about anything could happen, both IC and OOC! Players are free to GM their own stories and locations (of course, after letting me know to add the location to the list for others to be aware), and meet others! Any sort of roleplay will be allowed here, such as cherished moments in this game we call “life”, or daring battles against others!

The basic idea is that your character(s) and others have been stripped from their worlds in the process of others merging, and have found themselves within one of the multiple areas. What they do in this situation is up to you all.

I’m aiming for the pace of this roleplay to be a relaxed one, as we all have our lives to tend to. As for the writing standard, as long as it isn’t a singular word or sentence, it should be okay!

I’d like to see whether or not people would dig this, via this interest check, and once that’s over with, I’ll put up the character submissions and Discord link in a separate message!

I would like to note that both canon characters, AU characters, and original characters are allowed! Also, sorry if I'm doing this wrong, this is my first shot at doing this! ^^;;

Last edited:
Here's the character submission thread!!

Just put up the locations thread o7

Tempting. Though I have to ask, if I submit a guy with at least a dozen different transformations, do I have to detail and describe every one of them?

Tempting. Though I have to ask, if I submit a guy with at least a dozen different transformations, do I have to detail and describe every one of them?
Just list each transformations' abilities and add a brief description of said abilities! Doesn't have to be an essay :D

we only need a couple more muses to start up a main thread, folks,, locations may be suggested in the ooc discord server as well if anyone oh-so desires >:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back