• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe

• The Warriors of the Zodiac

People think they are just folktales, simple stories told from one to another. That these adventurers are nothing more than myths or legends. But these warriors, these heroes, are very, very real. They are twelve young adults each with a very special power. Under the guidance of Master Liao, they keep the world save from dangers. They help with local troubles, such as earthquakes and floods, but they are also sent away on missions. Sometimes alone, when one specific power, skillset or mindset is required, sometmes in small groups, or even all of them together.

Now there is a new threat: The Scroll of Raju. It is an ancient spellbook that comes with the instruction on how to set free Raju. Raju is a diety of unknown powers that could destroy all of humankind, all the planet in a blink of an eye, if he so wishes. Lesser known is the subscript of the Scroll that gives way to the Amulet of Raju. The Amulet giving the one who wears it the power of Raju. Of course a weaker version, but in the wrong hands it could still be disastrous. The Warriors of the Zodiac are called together and through a series of challenges and missions they must find the Scroll of Raju and the Amulet, before it falls in the wrong hands... But of course such a powerful Scroll is no easy task to find…

Interest Check: That is where you are now!
OOC: PM me or Veil
In Character: Hopefully that will come!

Last edited:
It will be a honking good time
I'm in homies
Awesome. Please tag me when its up!
Interested in playing the monkey.
This looks interesting if the rabbit isn't taken ill try to do that one.
such an interesting world seems super cool
The Sign Up thread has been set up! The deadline for applying is 18 July!
You can find it right here: Fantasy - The Warriors of the Zodiac

I will send out an PM with the invite for discord!

Hey,I recently stumbled upon this and would love to try my hand at the rat or the monkey.

I'm very interested in the the Horse! I do work 8+ hour graveyard shifts so forgive me if it takes me about a day and a half to complete a character sheet.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in the the Horse! I do work 8+ hour graveyard shifts so forgive me if it takes me about a day and a half to complete a character sheet.
That is no problem. We are still open until the 18th. So more than enough time I'd say. I'll send you a discord invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back