• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Interest check times?

xpstitch

Loser
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place but I have a question. How long should one leave an interest check thread up before giving up hope of somebody responding to it?

Hi, well, to answer your first question; two weeks or so. Interest checks take time to build up interest and it isn't always spontaneous. You have to be pretty patient with interest checks.

As for this being the right place or not, it is not. Normally you'd put this in support... well, not this exact topic as everyone's answers vary and people/staff may see this question as not very important.

Hope that helps, and if you have any other questions @ me

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place but I have a question. How long should one leave an interest check thread up before giving up hope of somebody responding to it?
It all depends on you. Some users just bump their interest checks every now and then. I've seen some interest checks and partner searches from 2016 get re-bumped by the OP, and that is fine. You are the one who decides when you want to stop a search, there is no standard set time when the staff are going to come in and tell you to stop bumping a search (unless it's rule-breaking, then we do).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back