• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~~Interest Check~~ Tangled Memories

Would you be interested in this theme for a role-play?

• Yes! It`s a good idea. Sign me up!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. It`s an okay idea, but needs work.

• No. It is a hopeless idea, but could get better.

• Total voters

Sayomi

Cat in Disguise
Okay.. So.. This was an idea my sister had used to write a short story.. But I`m going to take it as twist it a bit.

A inescapable blackness surrounds you, blocking out any light, or hope. "Who are you?"A faint whisper calls, the voice that of a young girl. "Who am I? Where am I?" Your own voice replies. You have no memory of a name, family, friends, or home. "Silly, that`s what I asked you."The voice replied with a light giggle. The blackness begins to fade and the silhouette of a young girl begins entering your sights. She is holding out her hand, and saying, "Come. Let us find out your past, present, and future. Let us find who you are.". Your body begins moving, walking towards the girl. You take her hand, and are pulled from the darkness, into the light. What happens next? That, my friends, is a mystery to be solved.

This is about, obviously, you as a character. You have amnesia and had fallen into despair. The young girl is an npc, if this becomes a rp, I will play her. You begin a new life, joining others who also lost their memories and working together to discover yourself again.

I`m open to suggestions on how to make this better, but I want this to be about options, not just a set plot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its going to be an rp eventually, I just wanted to see if people would be willing to join. I`ll wait for at least 2 more members tehn create a rp thread for it

((I think this sounds like a pretty interesting idea. If you do start it I might be interested in joining.))

(I call dibs on random side character that becomes protagonist's friends, if there even is one :3 I think I'd enjoy just being a side character who helps him as a friend. Just saying.)

Hmm, though interesting I've seen similar plots fall into chaos... I hope you keep this horse held by it's lead or you might get kicked when you aren't looking.

Now, looking past my metaphor, I must say that like that of many RPs I've seen recently, this idea is reaaaaally odd and I can really respect that~ 
Because uniqueness, pff, I'm being vague and I'm not sure why.

Alright then... I`ll make up the rp thread thing at some point and link it up. And, im hoping all will go well.. but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back