• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interest check: Species building in a fantasy setting

Welwordion

The idea is to have a situation, where multiple intelligent species are born at the same time due to a tabula rasa event. Then all players would participate in developing these species, trough votes and short stories from the perspective of species members and historians.
People would not control the fate of only one species, but instead trough proposals and contribution develop the histories of the species and the planet.
I am trying to find out if there is interest and if how to best coordinate this so everyone is satisfied.
I tried something similar some years back in a different forum, but could not get enough participation going, did not make it clear enough I only wanted to manage and participate and not write the thing alone and unfortunately offered to many options leading to some rather exotic and hard to write species.

So if you like the idea, give me a reply and oh below I will attach the record of the previous attempt.

Attachments

• creaturestart.txt
    16 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back