• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Interest Check] Slice 'n' Dice

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
General Claudius Mornfly, Third Vice of Beta Battalion

hyur-final-fantasy-iv-wallpaper-array-wallwuzz-hd-wallpaper-3849-350x350.jpg
I'm sick of this shit. I'm cold, exhausted, starving and bleeding from six different cuts. I haven't seen my wife in two years, I've not had a proper bath since the beginning of this manslaughter and frankly, I think I'm losing it. Our camp is almost empty. It's just the five of us excluding the bodies that are lying around here somewhere. Let's take what we see useful and leave at dawn. I'll put out the torches so they do not find us during the night. If you feel like dying, you can stay. I don't want this shit anymore.

He stood up from the cold bare ground and dusted off his back. With a wet sheet he drowned in water he put off the torches and aligned them on the ground. The others that were left in his camp gathered all the bodies near the fire and piled them up ready to be burned at dawn as a sign that the camp was empty. They all crawled into their tents and tried to sleep. The war had taken a toll on them.

OOC:

This roleplay would be about a group of soldiers trying to hide from an army they have no chance in defeating as it greatly outnumbers them. Using what they come across - towns, forests, lakes or mountains, they try to survive without getting in the way of the Crimson Army, however, they will, sooner or later, get to the escapists. There will be magic involved, however, very minor and it's set in medieval times.

Please tell me if you'd be interested.

[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]*waves arms* Totally interested

[/QUOTE]
Why the arm waving? :question:

Same~ I'm gonna try my best to stick with this rp and be active too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back