What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest check (RWBY, genshin, and more!)

Sub Genres
  1. AU
  2. Historical
  3. Magical
  4. Romance
  5. Slice of Life
  6. Supernatural

endersheart

hi, ur cute
So, I guess I’ll get right into it!
You can call me Ender, I’m currently looking for people to do 1 on 1’s with.

Things you need to know:
- I’m not super active since I’m just now getting back into RPing, but I can probably manage a post every other day at the least (with enough muse).
- I write about a paragraph to three.. depending on what the other person gives me.
- I’m going to say that good spelling and grammar is a must! Somebody who can write the amount I can is preferred.
- I’ve been roleplaying for almost seven years, writing since I was young!
- I’m 20, so I would prefer to roleplay with people 18+
- I have a LOT of ideas if you can bounce some back and forth with me, I love an interesting conversation.
- I’ve only ever been able to roleplay as females!
- I prefer F x M, but I’ll do F x F no problem

Things I’ll do;
- Fandom (TV based), preferably AU with our own characters
- Anime, also AU with our own characters
- Fantasy
- Magic
- Supernatural
- Apocalyptic & Post-Apocalyptic
- Angels, demons
- Mystery

What I’m really interested in right now;
-Genshin impact w/ our own OC’s, possibly our own plot as well.

-RWBY themed also w/ our own characters and a different plot line.

-God/Goddess would consist of a God or prince of the underworld romance with a goddess or princess of the heavenly/angel realm. Definitely leading into it, starting out would be more of a hate relationship forming into a love/hate and then into love. Their kind could either be at war or maybe the prince has some sort of quest with the goddesses/princesses potential Earth friend.

-Standard prince/princess would consist of a princesses relationship w/ a suitor (prince). Basically the plot line would be them bickering and figuring out their relationship as it’s a forced one, but eventually falling in love with one another.

-All of these are subjective to change and I am always for bouncing around plot ideas, matter of fact I love world building and figuring out new plots and things as we go-​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread