• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
THIS IS AN OLD THREAD! NEW ONE IS HERE
static-tv-hipster.gif
What's up, RPNation?
I'm Dizzy! Who are you?
- - -

Alright, let's get into it!

I'm pretty bored, and looking for some fun!
I've got ideas, as well as OCs!
I'm into fandoms, and definitely love making my own!

Here are lists of what I like to roleplay!

Fandoms

BNHA/MHA
Creepypasta
Harry Potter
Black Butler
Promised Neverland (Still new)
Haikyu!! (Still VERY new)
Undertale (+AUs)
Warrior Cats
Anything else, just ask!
Other Interests

-Highschool love story
-Dragon Riders
-God love story (Our own gods, based off of Greek Gods)
-Detective/Person of Law x Assassin/Mafia Lord/Criminal
-Enemies to Lovers
-Good ol' Forced Marriage (Several Idea for this one)
I'm open to other ideas as well!
What I'll roleplay

-LGBTQIA+
-Furry
-Anime
-Real life
-Any Era
-Medieval
-Horror
-Fantasy
-Action/Adventure
-Post-Apocalypse
Anything else just ask!
Just a bit about me

-I write 2+ paragraphs
-I'll roleplay with anyone
-I'm not much into MxF, sorry

If you have other ideas, do let me know! I'm very open to any ideas!
Comment or PM me if you are interested!

Last edited:
I have several anthro characters and looking to enter into a storyline with one. I'm looking for an adventure based storyline, maybe a fantasy or post-apocalyptic setting, and maybe a dash of MxM.

Thank you for your consideration.

I have several anthro characters and looking to enter into a storyline with one. I'm looking for an adventure based storyline, maybe a fantasy or post-apocalyptic setting, and maybe a dash of MxM.

Thank you for your consideration.
Sounds cool to me! Shoot me a PM, and we can start talking about what we can do!

I’m interested in warrior cats if you are!

I do long and complex responses (and expect the same) and tend to focus on the uniqueness of my characters and environment.
I enjoy darker concepts as I tend to like writing about fear and horror so RPs like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are like is VultureTooth, a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. Anything he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer strength.
He is a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. He lacks in speed but makes up in sheer strength. action
I also do art.

If you are interested just feel free to reply.

Hello! I'd be up for Warrior Cats!

This is an old IC of mine, and I'll put my new one right Here. If you could check that one out, and make sure everything is still good (As I'm sure my preferences and everything have changed)

And if it's still good feel free to shoot me a PM, or respond to either of my ICs!
I’m interested in warrior cats if you are!

I do long and complex responses (and expect the same) and tend to focus on the uniqueness of my characters and environment.
I enjoy darker concepts as I tend to like writing about fear and horror so RPs like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are like is VultureTooth, a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. Anything he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer strength.
He is a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. He lacks in speed but makes up in sheer strength. action
I also do art.

If you are interested just feel free to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back