• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interest Check - Pathfinder [Forum] [Dice]

Which Time Power To Gain?

• Linger Longer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sense Important Actors

• Sense Future Impact

• Steer Arrival

• Know History

• Total voters
+2Con +2Cha -2Dex

Size: Medium

Speed: 30ft

Languages: Orc, Amaran

Darkvision: Orcs have Darkvision out to 60 feet

Keen Nose: Orcs have Scent with half the normal range

Weapon Training: Orcs may select a single Martial weapon. They gain proficiency in this weapon, and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon. If the Orc is already proficient with all martial weapons, they may instead select an Exotic weapon.

Power In Blood: Orcs automatically stabilize when at negative HP, and only die at twice their CON in negative damage. At each level, an orc may choose to gain one fewer HP to gain an additional skill point.

+2Wis +2Dex -2Cha

Languages: Elven, Amaran

Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of low light

Undreaming: Elves do not sleep, and are immune to any effect that would put them to sleep or requires them to sleep and/or dream. Elves gain the benefits of rest after four hours of minimal activity up to once per day.

Mindscars: Elves gain a +2 racial bonus to will saves

Masters of the Craft: Elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat

Tools of Power: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus to Use Magic Device, and Use Magic Device is always a class skill for them.

+2Str +2Int -2Wis

Lantern Eyes: The Clock's eyes emit light like a bullseye lantern that never runs out of fuel. The Clock can suppress or enable this ability at-will as a standard action

Living Construct: The Clock does not heal naturally, and only received half the benefit from magical healing, unless that healing can affect objects. The clock receives a +4 racial bonus against necromancy and mind-affecting effects, and 25% fortification

Tireless: Clocks do not sleep, and are immune to any effect that would put them to sleep or requires them to sleep and/or dream. They are immune to fatigue and exhaustion. Clocks require one hour of maintenance each day by someone with at least one rank in Craft(Clockwork). For each additional hour of maintenance up to four, the Clock recovers 1/4 of a hit point per rank in Craft(Clockwork) the repairer has up to the Clock's hit dice. They are able to perform this maintenance on themselves. After going without this maintenance for one day, the suffer the effects of fatigue. A second day results in them suffering the effects of exhaustion. After three days, they shut down. Two additional hours of maintenance are required to remove fatigue, five to remove exhaustion.

Metal Body: Clocks receive a +2 natural armor bonus, and have a 1d6 damage slam attack. Clocks always count as wearing metal.

Let me know if you guys have any feedback or questions. The game will start next sunday (August 3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the races listed here are allowed. If you want anything outside the core book, ask first. You only have level 1 gold/equipment.

I'm hilarious.

Anyway, obviously, I'm working on a halfling blight druid. And a lame orc oracle of battle. And some sort of cavalier dragonrider. And a clock spellslinger wizard. and. and. and.

paralysis

Ideas I'm toying with:

-Dreamscarred Elf Magus

-Orc Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger)

-Clock Wizard

-Orc Bloodsworn Paladin

Under the spell point system were using, magic causes fatigue if too much is used. Creatures immune to fatigue, such as clocks, can access their full pool of magic without penalty, but have a somewhat smaller supply.

Additionally, as this game uses a grid we will be using fantasy grounds 2 to play. I have CD keys for players if you don't have it already

I've never even heard of that software. So if you're handing out gift memberships, I request one. I'll probably need a basic run-down of the magic point system, too. Just enough to play whichever class I settle on. I have the core PF material, including things like Ultimate _____, but that's the extent of it.

I'm going to set up a dropbox folder for this game. Can everyone give me their email address so I can send the invites?

Lord of Chaos]I'm going to set up a dropbox folder for this game. Can everyone give me their email address so I can send the invites? [/QUOTE] [URL="mailto: said:
AWizardDarkly@gmail.com[/URL]

For the record, I've been moving to a new apartment since Sunday, among other massive and inescapable time sinks. So I will be ready by next Sunday, without a problem, but I'm getting a late start. Does anyone have any fascinating loose threads in their background that will help me dodge option paralysis? I want to dig into every single scrap of the setting at once, right now.

Quite settled. Thanks, @Lord of Chaos

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shining Lotus Sage]o i c
Well, good luck with all that. What sort?

[/QUOTE]
A dream class, I sent him a text message, asking him if we were playing today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back