Story Interest Check- Out among the stars. Stories from space.

A-jiuncxyru-oru_Jones7

Renegade Leader/Claw of Progress
Out among the stars is an idea i had a long time ago, thinking about how vast the universe really is, there is no one thing tying it together, it's chaos! reality has no genre. so the goal of this thread is to guage interest in creating a universe that inhabits all genres, with series, one shots and everything else in between being welcome.

Thomson took a long slog of the phytus juice, before returning it to the old plasteel counter of the 'wary duck' with force enough to draw attention of the man in black. The man was short for a human, standing about the height of the eatery's stools. Thomson's tail whipped the air nervously as the stranger saddled up beside him. "I suppose you're the man who apprehends despots and ruffians around here?" said the man, tipping back his worn black crescent, revealing eyes marked unmistakably by Jung hi nanotech. Thomson took another drag staring straight at the wall of spirits behind the bar. "I wasn't around for it, y'know. That whole business with the Castella's 'gods'. I'd never seen one in person." his claws clicked against the plasteel, as if this memory alone fired adrenaline into his veins. "You won't believe me, hell, i still don't". The man leaned in close to Thomson, putting a metallic hand up on the reptillians shoulder. "i was in Jung Yang for Death's head and ladybird, and ill tell you. the things that we saw there? were not meant for sane eyes. so try me." Thomson noded, resigning himself to the memory's return, and began...

i plan on posting stories at least every other day, and some are just gonna be ideas i have tat stand alone, others ill build on. It's just where im gonna be telling tales from the wild black yonder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back