• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [[Interest Check]] Magic Facility?

Sugar and Spice

Village Party
This Rp I want to create is (in general) a group of kids from ages 15-20 who all have a magical powers are recruited by the military (by choice or not). We will split up into teams of five (so depending on the number of members depends on amount of teams) and we will play games (capture the flag, bloody, ect) Also have free time, but also study subjects. All kinds of relationships can be made. Anyways if your interested to the point you'd like more plot let me know (and ask questions if you'd like)

You have me interested.

I might wait for more information before deciding for sure though.

Ghost, I understand that logic!

CrimsonEclipse, I was thinking just about anything except saying the 'intense' magic should have a large taxation on physical bodies.

MrMopp said:
Aright. I'll bite.

How would you feel about a character who turns into a monster 

MrMopp said:
Aright. I'll bite.
How would you feel about a character who turns into a monster
On second thought, I'm going to be a little busy.

Sixteen people following this...? I just might not join it if there are this many people. I can't really find my way in to anything with this many people.

Though I'm definitely interested, I'm not sure I'm going to join, hence the fact so many people plan to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back