• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest Check - Kingdom RP

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
When the King and Queen dies in a very tragic accident, the young princess is coronated almost immediately.

The King's brother, the Governor of the North, sees the new Queen as nothing but a failure that will bring the great kingdom down. And so, he coronated his only son as the King.

This resulted in a civil war, the North that supports the King and the South who stayed loyal to the Queen.

Spots:

- King of North & Queen of South. All your decision is the one that will make the story.

- King's Shield, Queen's Sword. Generals and also the King/Queen personal guard. Strongest of the strongest, the wisest of the wisest, the most loyal of all. And yet, if you deem your master as unworthy you are allowed to change side/try to kill them.

I need 6 people at least to start, including the one who played the King/Queen (cannot be played by the same person. But no worries, everyone is allowed to play 2 character at once)

I've just recently rejoined the site, and I'm looking to get into some role plays, and this seems to be right up my alley. :)

I'm very much interested in it, but what kind of world is it set in, if you don't mind me asking? Since the title says it is fantasy, would there be any--I'unno--fantasy creatures and what not? Or would the characters have powers and all that jazz?

There will be magic. Elemental magic, summoning magic, healing magic but just like that. There won't be fairies and some sort, unless it was a summon.

Yup it was half inspired by GoT :)

[QUOTE="too much idea]There will be magic. Elemental magic, summoning magic, healing magic but just like that. There won't be fairies and some sort, unless it was a summon.
Yup it was half inspired by GoT :)

[/QUOTE]
Aweshum, aweshum.

Will there be other characters created? Are we allowed to play more than one character? Or is it limited to those you mentioned?

May I enlist for a general maybe? Or general's strategist or something? This RP is interesting. Kudos. O.o

Otakuyaki said:
May I enlist for a general maybe? Or general's strategist or something? This RP is interesting. Kudos. O.o
Fade said:
Aweshum, aweshum.
Will there be other characters created? Are we allowed to play more than one character? Or is it limited to those you mentioned?
Characters will only be the ones that I listed. However, you can be 'that wise general that likes to advise' or 'that old general that have many connection and spy' or perhaps 'that young brave and promising new general'

I'll make the thread as soon as I get home.

Also, please make sure that the King and Queen's position is filled in first. Without the two of them the RP will not start.

The thread is up! As soon as we get enough player we will start the big starting battle! :)

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/kingdom-rp.85383/

Okay I'm interested in this, but since you mentioned that there is magic and what not, would there be, by any chance, mages and summoners?

Sent from the cloud kingdom

Wings said:
Okay I'm interested in this, but since you mentioned that there is magic and what not, would there be, by any chance, mages and summoners?
Yup there's magic. If you want to be a summoner then you can use the summoning magic :)

[QUOTE="Jen Underwood]I'd actually like to join if I'm not too late

[/QUOTE]
It's never too late to join! Plus we haven't have a King yet so we cannot start until we have one ><

[QUOTE="too much idea]Yup there's magic. If you want to be a summoner then you can use the summoning magic :)

It's never too late to join! Plus we haven't have a King yet so we cannot start until we have one ><

[/QUOTE]
Alright I will make a form as soon as I can so can you reserve me a summoner spot?

Wings said:
Alright I will make a form as soon as I can so can you reserve me a summoner spot?
Anyone canearn any magic that they want, so there is no spot whatsoever :) . We are starting the RP tonight (in my timezone at least) for we already have the King and Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back