• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic (Interest check) Frontier: Mars (a.k.a. Wild West in space)

Quiddles

The race is on to escape Earth's overcrowded, polluted, war-torn poverty and secure a new future on Mars. We follow the fortunes of one rag-tag group of settlers as they face internal squabbles, financial troubles, space travel, outdated equipment, greedy and underhanded corporations, bullying neighbours, violent extremists and the harsh environment of their new home.

A quest-style adventure with some free-choice chapters. Human-only (in terms of sapient life, anyway), broadly hard science (with a few liberties taken)*, grey morality, nothing graphic or explicit beyond a PG13.

Hands up for interest in this?

*My degree is in Aeronautics and Astronautics, I'm not intending to write a textbook but hopefully I still remember enough to draw on it for colour and believability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back