• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest check for a shifter rp!

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ The Last Shifters. ❞
introduction.

A war has ravaged this world and is continuing to ravage it. The year is 3021 and humans are at war with the shifters of this world. No one knows why exactly that humans decided to target the shifters they just know shifters must fight back or hide to survive.

premise.

This group is a group of surving shifters. They are still gathering more members and are just trying to survive. This group lives deep in a forest hidden by mist and dense woods. The main plot is the group trying to gather more members and to avoid being killed. The role play will begin with several members taking in newcomers and then they will have to save a smaller group of survivors.

rules.

RULE. All RpNation rules apply.

RULE. Please be respectful of one another. I won’t tolerate any discrimination of any kind.

RULE. Please wait to plot until you’ve been accepted.

Shifter information.

Info. These beings look just like humans while in their human forms. There are two ways to give a shifter away to humans. The first is their eyes making direct eye contact causes a shifters eyes to take on their animal form for a second. The second way is their scent it has a more animal musk to it thats more detectable when a shifter is upset.

Info. Shifters can shift into their animal form at any given time. However they are vulnerable during said shift as they can’t protect themselves as their body changes. The older a shifter the faster the change and the least likely they are to be in danger. The young and children of the shifters have a difficult time shifting and retaining their animal form.

Info. Shifters are able to heal faster then regular humans. They also are stronger, faster, and more adaptable of their surrounding.

— we must survive.

Last edited:
I am interested! Could we be any species and is there certain rules for the shifting like how many animals etc.?

They could be any species! At the moment each character would only be able to shift into one animal. However that could be changed if people would like though the Max limited of animals they could become would probably be three.

Sounds good! Could I reserve a spot of a shifter that can shift into a Inland Taipan snake?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
LadyLynx LadyLynx

Maybe you two would be interested!

Also so far on reserved list of animals(might make limit of 2 of each kind of animal).
•Bobcat
•Grey Wolf
•Taipan Snake
•Snow leopard
•Malayan Tiger

Last edited:
Oooh, absolutely!
Can I reserve a polar bear for a male shifter? And a gyrfalcon for a female shifter?

Will reserve those for you!

Alright I’ll have the cs up soon so everyone can start on their characters!

In the beginning I’m only allowing two characters per person! Since the shifters are being wiped out and the now remaining survivors are coming together.

Before I start my form, do you have a specific age range in mind or can our characters just be whatever age?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back