• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Interest Check] Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night inspired RP?

Would anyone be interested in a RP inspired by Fate/Stay Night universe's Holy Grail War?

An explanation for anyone unfamiliar with it:

The Holy Grail War The Holy Grail War of Fuyuki, also called Heaven's Feel (ヘブンズフィール, Hebunzu Fīru?), is a ritual that has been ongoing for two hundred years. Established by the Tohsaka, Matou, and Einzbern families, the Three Founding Families (始まりの御三家, ?), as a means to reach Akasha, it is currently thought to be only a competition for something recognized as a possible Holy Grail. Seven magi are chosen by the Grail as Masters and, with support from the Grail, allowed to summon seven Servants to do battle. The winning pair is supposed to be able to claim the Holy Grail and utilize it to grant a wish for each of them

I would be accepting 7 Masters and 7 Servants, Masters being powerful mages selected by the Grail (Or equivalent, if I go for an inspired by RP instead) and Servants being famous figures from throughout human history, summoned to the modern day as powerful beings, to assist them in gaining the Holy Grail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy mother of god I have been waiting for this for years and considered making my own thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back