• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~boba tea tastes better when bled~ (partner search! original, persona, fe, and more inside!)

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
hihi! thanks for the click! if you're here, that means you probably are at least somewhat interested in something above! radical! groovy, even!

nice to meet you! my name's Besdy, i'm 22 and currently living in the US! 🥳 i'm not one to be super picky on partners, but do have to just put a few things out in the air for the sake of covering my bases.

- happy to write post lengths anywhere from a few paragraphs up to full on 2000~ word ones, and am happy to give samples of either or upon request! different lengths suit different rps, so it's definitely something that can be either or, or hell, go back and forth if needed!

- please be 18+!! simply for my comfort, thank you!

- i love nothing more than some honest to goodness brainstorming, worldbuilding, etc.

- love writing angst, drama, and combat more than anything else!

anyways! time for why you're here! when it comes to fandoms, i will admit to having a slight bias to doing OCxOC in a fandom world, but am definitely willing to double OCxCanon for both sides, whether romantically or otherwise!! didn't put a list of Canons I would love to play against for each fandom, feel free to ask if interested!

Fandoms (bolded - craving)

Project Moon (Lobotomy Corp, Library of Ruina, Limbus Company, Distortion Detective, Wonderlab)

Biggest craving right now! I have an OC mainly meant for being a Sinner since shes a literary reference, but would be so down to play her in anything PMverse. Literally willing to write probably almost anything around this, just am so dying to write for her. Let me know and I’d be so happy to brainstorm with you!

Fire Emblem (Sacred Stones, Valentia, Awakening, Fates, Three Houses, Fates, Heroes)

happy to work with any world listed above! have a passion RP i've always wanted to work with regarding some of the events in the Thabes Labyrinth, the postgame dungeon in Shadows of Valentia, about Forneus specifically!! i find Forneus and his creation so utterly fascinating and would love to work around it somehow :D! aside from that, though, the world's our oyster!

TLoZ (BoTW/AoC, OoT)

this has been a recent interest thanks to the Age of Calamity DLC and a new playthru of Breath of the Wild (also the BoTW 2 reveal!!!) and a reminder that i've never had an RP get off the ground in this world! this is one that would be a bit more leaning to OCxOC, two characters trying to survive in either the pre-apocolyptic world of AoC, or in a world ravaged by the Calamity in BoTW properly. could probably still be talked into doubling OCxCanon if you talked me into it, though!!

Persona (3, 4, 5, Strikers, Arena, Q/Q2)

Persona is near and dear to my heart, and a great place for unique ideas to flourish imo! always happy to work with the series, and honestly don't have a ton to say about it. not exactly a craving, more of an ol' reliable!

Xenoblade (1, 2, 3)

definitely have a preference towards the world of Xenoblade 1, in a way sort of similar to my interest in TLoZ above. a world battling against a bigger threat that threatens to swallow them whole if they leave it unchecked, even if the odds seem terrible... inspirational and perfect for RP, in my mind!

Guilty Gear

never RP'd in the GG world but with how bonkers and fascinating it is, could be fun! sell me on this one!

JJBA (Parts 1 - 5)

Final Fantasy (7, 10)

Epic Seven

Original

all of these are more than open to worldbuilding and tweaking, they simply present a base idea to work off of! place yourself in the story in any way we can both agree on! most of these plots revolve around one character with the other role being incredibly ambiguous and up to brainstorming. Bold roles are the ones that I'll fill! Bold plots are cravings, with My Eternity just below my most craved atm!

*My Eternity*

Any & Android

Humanity has been reduced to a small civilization. The planet has become uninhabitable, reduced to nothing by radiation and destruction. What remains of known humanity reside in a massive manmade tower, spanning miles and miles high, as well as digging deep into the underground; the tower known to it's inhabitants as Mira. Mira's inhabitants worship God as their savior and the reason the gears of Mira's machinery keep turning, and the reason they have sources of water and food even amidst the situation humanity is in. Ruled and overseen by the Bishops and Cardinals, religious figures who own territories amidst Mira and hold political strength amidst the people. Overseeing it all is the Prelate, something akin to pope or archbishop. The highest levels of Mira are luxurious and extravagant; reserved for families both rich and powerful in standing, while the lower and underground levels are slums; riddled with dangerous monsters and animals tained by radiation. Living is a struggle, filled with strife and living day by day to make ends meet.

Your role in this story can be whatever you please, whether a bounty hunter fighting to make ends meet on whichever level may be applicable, a simple engineer who tinkers and toils to keep Mira's machinery working as intended, perhaps even a Bishop or Cardinal overseeing their territory, or anything in between. Your character will travel alongside another of my OC for a period of time, and eventually stumble upon an inkling of information as to what the God that oversees Mira really is.

The secret behind that might only be the tip of the iceberg.

Wicked Witch (high or low medieval fantasy, depending on your interest!)

*** Witch & Visitor ***

In the village of Cabaten, bordering an icy tundra and mountain range that spans for miles, tales are told of a woman who turned to a witch and was banished into the deepest forest in an abandoned manor that the village could hide her. Whether her wicked deeds amount to siphoning blood like a vampire, baking misbehaved children into a cake, or whatever each recollection might tell you, everyone tells travelers the same. That the woman is nothing but a demon, and nothing but trouble. In fact, most would wonder why she wasn't simply executed in the first place. She stays in her mansion in the forest as told, or at least that's what the scouts who check and monitor her observe. But many fear she's a caged animal; simply biding her time until she finds a chance to strike and get revenge against those who trapped her there. Who you are in this story is unknown. A random traveler who stumbles upon her abode in a search for shelter amidst a blizzard? A curious fool hellbent on finding the truth, despite villager's insistence that you'll be killed? A bounty hunter looking for her head?

Operator (sci-fi, open to either sticking to an Earth setting or a more galactic one!)

Android & Any

A terrorist group has been running unchecked for weeks, causing damage and instilling fear into the hearts of government officials and citizens enough. Talk of never before seen androids; humans turned weapon, controlled from the shadows has made them almost entirely untrackable. One android specifically was fought and eventually defeated by a group of your choosing, and while not entirely destroyed, was damaged and disconnected from direct control from the terrorist group. Were you the leader of the squadron that was nearly killed trying to protect people from the android's wrath? An engineer tasked with getting any kind of information from it? Another android from the terrorist group who is sent to reclaim your ally who has lost all memory of being on your side of the battle?

In Bloom (high or low medieval fantasy, again depending on your interest!)

Flower Maiden & Any (another Flower Maiden, a retainer/bodyguard, etc. etc.)

In the world of Askan, the people are protected and watched over by Flower Maidens. Men and women who are born with a mark of a flower, and a power to match with it. The Maiden of Rose is a mighty warrior who commands flames, the Maiden of Marigold can use her powers to heal the wounds of others. Though, just like flowers, their abilities amplify and weaken with time. Every month or so, every Maiden has their own time where their flower marking will sprout into full bloom, and their powers amplified in strength and intensity. However, with every blooming phase comes a withering phase some few weeks after. In their withering phase, a Maiden is barely able to use their powers, let alone act physically. They're wracked by great fatigue, and most are forced to spend the time resting to get through it without too much issue. Because of this, all Maidens are assigned retainers, warriors either of their choosing or by their respective Kingdom's.

(In Bloom is a plot that I don't have a full idea of what I'd want to do storywise with it and would love to brainstorm for, but would love to write for a Maiden and a retainer or two on each side!)

Stitch by Stitch (modern fantasy)

Seamstress & Any

A modern era humanity has been rattled by an otherworldy invasion of creatures eventually known as Nightmares. The closest thing to global domination that the world had ever seen until now. They take many different forms; creatures made of shadow that can take humanoid or monstrous forms, hellish monsters straight out of Dante's Inferno, but all sharing one trait of eyes that change color by the second, fading through color after color or flashing like some sort of strobe light.

Modern armaments struggle to deal lasting damage, but mankind has found a way to sew Regalia, clothes imbued with top-secret technology that draws out mana from it's wearer and enable them to stand a chance against Nightmares. Though, the Regalia worn by the soldiers of the surviving human resistance is mass-produced and beginning to lose steam. In a last ditch gambit, the nation's begins a top secret project to make the mother of all Regalia, and the Master Seamstress of the world seeks someone fit to wear her masterpiece.

always open to hearing other original ideas, too! medieval fantasy has always been a personal favorite, so there might be some bias to that.

please PM with interest! you'll be 1000% more likely to be responded to and for me to see your message if you PM me rather than responding to the thread directly!

happy RPing!

Last edited:
bump! craving medieval fantasy 🥳
I am definitely not sure if I’m advanced enough as your writing is lovely, I am also okay with you deleting this comment if you want! Just wanted to stop by and say I loveee TLoZ and medieval fantasy lol, also your pfp, your pfp is lovely.

ooh FF7 or 10!? To be honest I cannot think of much to do in FF10. However there are a wealth of things to do in the world of FF7! Did you have any particular cravings? I am famialr with the original FF7, Crisis Core, and Dirge of Cerebus games. As for films just the Advent Children. There are so many potential characters to make in many different settings (and time periods) it's hard for me to decide.

The android one is fascinating and before I continue I'd like to know whether you'd be the android or one of the....fleshies?

hello!! i was super excited when i saw loz in your title, haha! i played breath of the wild the first time last christmas and ive been obsessed ever since. ive since played aoc, botw (again), and skyward sword so id love to write something with you in any of those universes!! if you're still looking for partners, please shoot me a pm! believe me when i say i'm DYING for something loz themed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back