• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest Check~Fantasy Angel Related

Ren_93

Consistent Randomness
Hi hi ^^ So, I had an rp idea but I wasn't sure if it was something that could really be used or not. I thought I'd run it by here to see! By the way, I'm new here so if this isn't in the right section or something, please tell me ._.

The idea;;

Déjà vu moments are caused by Chronos Angels, or Angels of Time. Every 5 years, on the night of a persons birthday, their Chronos Angel appears and shows them the next five years of their life. After seeing everything, the Angel takes most of what was shown away, leaving small and seemingly insignificant glimpses behind which become the déjà vu moments that they see. Most people experience somewhere between 15-30 in the five year span, depending on their age and what is destined for the next five years. The more complex the result of the five years, the more moments he or she will experience. The moments are shown so that the human knows that they are on the right track for what the Angels have planned for them (the Angels are somewhat like idols to the humans, each Chronos Angel an angelic representation of their Human counterpart).

The issue lies in the fact that a few (okay, more than a few) Chronos Angels are upset that their Human is destined for nothing great. Not a CEO position in some big company, or even one with a steady job and good family. Maybe murder, maybe they die young, or end up with some incurable disease. Regardless, the Rebel Angels decide that all Humans should figure out their own path and not be lead by the Chronos Angels any longer. This decided, they appear just before midnight on the night of a persons birthday and interrupt the showing of their next five years. If interrupted, the Chronos Angel is unable to remove the necessary amount of what was shown and, the human brain incapable of retaining that much information, dispels all of it. They are left with no memory of the event and thus, no déjà vu moments.

It takes a couple of years for people to realize that the amount of people having their moments are dwindling and life as they known it falls around them. No one knows what to do, where to go, what they're supposed to be doing. The Chronos Angels and the Rebel Angels are at odds, one side wanting humanity to continue on with their plan and the other wanting them to have no hand in humanity's destiny.

--------

So yeah <.< My idea... What do ya'll think? Yes? No? Scrap it? Just write a story by myself? What? ^^"

This seems like it would be a pretty interesting story, but I don't really think it would work as an rp. It's fairly vague and a little hard to understand, and I'm not sure if it could be explained to give a player a good comprehension of the 'objective' or how to progress towards it, without too many details that it restricts the player's options or free roam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back