• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check (Fandoms)

RogueBird

Paladin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'd like to start with saying I am subject to changes, including throwing ideas around. A lot of the fandoms I will be sharing here are going to end up being anime related and each roleplay could end up being both canon-divergent and sticking to the canon stories. That'll all depend on how we plan.
I do have some basic rules now, (that I kind of already go by) but I am going to drop them here so there aren't any problems

Rules:
1. I am semi-literate to literate, so I would rather you be as well! I'm alright with dropping to one liners on occasion, but I do like to write detail.
2. If we are just doing OOC in the same chat as the actual rp, please use something to tell me that it's an OOC comment. That could be anything, I usually use parenthesis or brackets of some kind... But it could also be things like different colored fonts. Obviously when we first start talking you don't have to, that I'll know. But once the rp starts I think it'll make all of our lives easier.
3. I won't fact check your age, but I would prefer if you were at least 17, I am over the age of 18 and doing certain themes (violence is included with this) with minors makes me really uncomfortable.
4. My biggest pet-peeve time. Do not control my character, and that means in any capacity. It makes me lose the will to rp with you and it's happened too often for it not to be said. And if you do not know what I mean by this an example would be making my character do or "think" something that I am not having them do or think. I understand possibly wanting to move something along, but do so with your own character and talk to me! I 100% am usually willing to move stuff along and even do timeskips if they're necessary
Now onto the more fun bits, the fandoms

I am mostly looking for canon characters here, however I can and will do a roleplay with OCs if that is a wish. I will say I usually play Armin in this area, but I am willing to play others! Just ask!
I will say, I am not completely caught up with season 4, I think I ended on the last episode that was dubbed (as I am watching it with a family member who refuses to watch subbed). I do have some spoilers myself, but if you are not caught up I will do my best to keep my mouth shut!

Some characters I play here:
Todoroki
Aizawa
Overhaul
Dabi
Momo
Tamaki

I am willing to try and play other characters if need be though! As always ask, because I do want to broaden my horizons so to speak

Characters I play:
Dick Grayson
Tim Drake
Harley Quinn
Beast Boy
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
Raven

Again, as always I am willing to try others!

Characters I play:
Sugawara
Kenma
Akaashi
Iwazumi
Yamagucchi
Osamu Miya
Kunimi

I have a lot more that I would love to try at somepoint so if you have someone in mind not on this list bets are I'd probably want to make an attempt!

Characters I play:
Peter Parker
Hawkeye
Pietro Maximoff
Iceman
Professor X (Young)
Cyclops

I am willing to try others!

I'm going to preface this with that I have only really seen the original, and this is one I would love to do more divergence with since it's not the best anime.

I'll pretty much play any character though, may have to do some searching since I don't remember half of their names off memory

I will also say, I have seen other anime! I'm just going off what I can remember on the top of my head! If you have a possible other one you may want to try, ask because there is a small chance I could've seen it! (even if it isn't on the list below!)
Some others I have seen (but will have to do some soul searching to remember):
- Noragami
- The Promised Neverland
- Given
- Ours. High Host Club
- HunterxHunter
- Free!!
- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
- Code Geass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back