• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom { interest check} Evermore, your own story

Demonic Angel

The Holder Of The 7 Sins
I thought of well a RP where there be few people out of many who made a character that are immortals, or physic, up to them and if the are a immortal they get to choose if they are rouge or not the characters that are physic like ever or normal humans like haven or miles. They will not know who is a immortal and only thinks there school is normal (or not). The immortals can pick and choose how to turn people and who they want to turn.

1. Immortals have to wear a variety of stones somewhere, protecting them from die'ing each stone stands for something. Protection, good karma, confidence, strength, peace.

2. Immortals can not blow there cover!!

3. All immortals when they die go to shadowland

4. You must drink the red elixir to stay alive so good luck looking normal.

5. Immortals have a lot of advantages, like summer land, flawless skin, faster than light speed, manifesting items, immortality, super strength, healing although it's slower than rouges, sending mental thoughts to people.

6. Their past may tend to catch up with them so keep in mind of that.

This kinda sounds like the book right well...this is exactly like it. If people love or like the idea I plan to make it the next generation, of the series. (It won't be a book)

Oh you can have a past life love triangle with other people who aren't immortal just ask but find a way not to give a way your secret.

Magick is allowed....but be careful it may back fire and get you instead like in the book Dark Flame

Lastly that was just a sneak peek at my idea as you could say XP

So what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
You said it kinda sounds like the next book...

I've never heard of Evermore, and it sounds cool...

But I feel like I might be missing out on something.

Evermore is a book series including

Blue moon

Shadow land

Dark Flame

And two other books I haven't go to yet

And what I meant is this is all the thinks the books have mentioned about immortals so I added all the rules from the book then added my own to make it a bit more open role play instead of a script

I love the series to I'm almost done reading all the books :D lol

I'm up for it, already have a google account :) I'll make the roleplay tomorrow okay? And the group hangout right now if I can

I don't know what a kik is...

And almost no one I know uses Google hangouts.

I'd like to try it :D

Go ahead what stops ya?

Is it a app cause I can't use apps anymore right now :/  
Nvm 
Talk to you in the morning I need sleep XP 
Click this it's a link to the roleplay

Also right now anyone can choose to be a boss of a store, make their own clubs before hand or anything

(Just send me information about the club and ask to be a boss of 'this' store)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back