• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest Check Dragon Riders

You can have it that way, if people prefer it that way I am fine with it being that way! Please no one panic, if I find something of fault in your characters I will let you know.

You can have it that way, if people prefer it that way I am fine with it being that way! Please no one panic, if I find something of fault in your characters I will let you know.

It's ok. I like the idea of this way too ^^

Is it possible to have a third character so that I can have one in each of the factions?

Gohan510 Gohan510
The idea is that this will be a war, the three factions fighting for supremecy over the others. So yes action!
And I was thinking a MAX of three. That is just so you can be in each clan if you want.

I might have two in the same fraction though and one in another so it could add some simple conflict lol.

Does magic exist in this universe? Also what is the name of the continent/world/countries the setting takes place in and are there any other important landmarks or non-rider organizations?

Magic does exist to an extent, nothing to insane except for a few random people. The world you are currently on is called Gorenth. I don't have a name for the continents or countries. And yes there are non-rider groups, they will mostly be humans though.
Abyss Abyss

Ooooh, this looks good! I was wondering though, do we get approved for generals, leaders, etc. through PM, or do we just put it on our character sheets and hope for the best?
Also, how would higher-ups act in each faction? They're all very different, so I was just wondering if their policies on that were that different too.

Regretti Regretti
This would be a conversation you would have with me to become a leader or higher up through PM. That way I could mark off what each faction already has.
As for the way they act it depends on the faction and in reality how you want to character to be portrayed. The common goal is to just take over the world, however each group does have their own traditions and things. If you are interested I could explain more in depth.

I...the Great accient potassium has found rather interested in this RP and 3ould be glad to join in!
I have several question and may i ask through PM yes? LittleMissFoxy LittleMissFoxy

and glad to see you are here Abyss Abyss !

It sure has buddy! glad to be by your winged side once more! kinda happy actually to see some one i know here after so long XD

It's always weird coming back after being away for so long, but it's so awesome that we crossed paths. I hope everything is going well for you ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back