• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Interest Check] Death Note RP?

Aratani

Professional Nose Bleeder
So, I've been thinking about executing a Death Note RP. I need people, specially considering that it would be almost 100% players based (as there would be detectives and people with the death note's).

So, would there be an interest from the community?

someone else was thinking about making one, might be easier to only have one deathnote rp active at once.

Kira, why do I get the feeling you stalk me to every interest check I go to...? It might just be coincidence, but... I feel scared... Where's @Unyielding when I need him...? This was never here...! You saw nothing...! *runs away crying*

I willing to join, I have been a big fan of Death Note Series, but never watched halfway to the episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back