• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest Check! Dark Souls*

DeusExAlice

I sell body horror and body horror accessories
For a bit I was musing on the idea of running a game set in the Dark Soul universe, finally started making real progress after an offline friend wanted me to run a game and I didn't really have anything else that held my attention at the time.

*I put this in the title because part of the problem is that Dark Souls is open to a LOT of interpretation. Why they might enjoy it, how they felt over some of the events, their belief on what happened or how the setting itself works. So, I guess a more accurate description would be "a setting inspired from and borrowing from Dark Souls" to appease any disparities that might occur.

I don't have any plan to even try to run this anytime soon, I only work on this during the ride to work or my breaks there. Lots of offline issues as well, I need to work on being active in the games I'm in rather than trying to run one here again.

That being said, curious to see if there was any interest.

*provides no real details, just like FromSoftware*

Random encounter chart:

1: Dickwraith

2: Dickwraith

3: Dickwraith

4: Hacker

5: Dickwraith

6: Dickwraith

7: Darkmoon

8: Darkmoon

9: Dickwraith

10: Gravelorded

Amusingly it was Afro's Iron Markus video that built up my interest to try Dark Souls again after rage quitting a year earlier cause of accidental graveyard grind

Aww, he announced he's releasing a new Giant Dad video some time friday. Curious if he's just going for a reskin or what.

So this is...

resized_piseed-off-harry-meme-generator-d-e-d-dead-be5ec9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back