• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Interest Check] Cans 'n' Boxes

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
I've been thinking of gathering ~4 people to play a slice-of-life roleplay with some characters I've thought of. It would be a teenager life role play, and MAYBE later involve some mystery or supernatural things, but for now, only realism. :)

Here are the characters that would need to be played (Roughly):

(They're all sophomores in High School)

1. A geeky girl with a blog about the latest news and scandals of the school they go to.

2. A douchy male lacrosse team captain with hopes of a sports career, but somewhat kind.

3. A male BMX rider really into bike tricks who goes to the 4th character's house every week for tutoring.

4. A female hip-hop dancer that tutors math on her spare time.

Can I add my own character or is it just limited to those 4?

You can add your own, those were just examples to show the variety I'd like to see between the characters. I don't want all of them to be those "parents divorced/dead, good grades, cool, interesting, funny guy" types of characters. :)

I was just wanting to add an eccentric kid who just wanders around the town and has several stories made up about him, but barely anyone ever sees him.

Hmm, I was thinking of this as more of a friend group rp where everyone talks, fights and makes up with eachother, and even romance, and I don't know how a kid that's unnoticed would fit in. :/

Hmm, what if I just- *erases part of him being barely seen* That seems pretty good, what about now?

Yeah, fair enough. :) I will get to work on it when I find some spare time. :)

Ooooo I wouldn't mind joining as girl number 4 if that is not taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back