• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Interest Check] Camp Haven

SilentSir

Welcome, one and all to Camp Haven!

Have you ever felt...different? Cast out from your peers because you could do things that they couldn't? Have you ever been able to bend something to your will, be it water, air, fire, earth, or something more? Well don't worry, this is the place for you! We have a fully equipped camp for everyone. We have a training ground, where our highly trained staff, who are just like you, will teach you how to control and master your gift! We have cabins for every type of bending, and they are very comfortable! We have a wonderful dining hall, with meals that enhance your mastery of your gift, as well as a fully stocked medical facility for whenever you have an accident. We also have special events every week, but you will have to come and see what they are for yourself! We can't give everything away here can we? Worried that your parents wont let you come? Don't worry! We are open 24/7, so your family can come and visit whenever they want!

So, if you have a gift, and you want to meet other people just like you, and make lasting friendships, then come to Camp Haven, where everyone is safe!

********************************************************************************************************

*RIIIIING* I lashed out with my fist and sent the alarm clock sailing across the room. I knew exactly what time it was by the sun just coming over the horizon. 6:30am. It was time to get the camp ready for the new arrivals. I stretched as I walked into the shower. As the hot water cascaded around me, I checked my skin for signs of hemorrhaging. Being a Haemokinetic, or Blood Bender as we are referred to as, I had to constantly check my body for internal "leakage". I got out of the shower, and looked over at the shattered alarm clock. I reached out with my mind, and began to reassemble it. I was a Ferrokinetic as well, but I rarely used it. I picked up the assembled clock and put it back on the nightstand. As I headed for the door, I grabbed my uniform off the counter in the kitchen and pulled it on. None of the other counselors were awake yet, which gave me some time to head to the training ground and meditate. "Here's to another year, Tim, make the best of it," I muttered as I walked across the cool grass toward the grounds. "Let's just hope the kids have more common sense this time."

Roleplay recruitment. This is roleplay recruitment, right? Or do you think this would be where the actual roleplay happens?

Have you set up a thread yet? Are you putting the below information just to give us a taste of what it would be like?

Can I be tagged when you set up the link?

This is just a little taste to see if anyone is interested. I'll tag you if you want in when I set up the actual thread.

Mm, okay. 
What type of roleplay will this be? Novice, intermediate, advanced, or even more ones which I didn't bother to check up on?

oOVacatedWisperOo said:
I'm interested, but is it only "bending" abilities?
Bending is a generic term. You can control other things, like shadows, lighting, even cause hallucinations. But it needs to originate from you. 
Thread created, link here: @Abby Zilack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back