• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern INTEREST CHECK! ( bxb )

whimsie

โ›ง ๐™‹๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™„ ๐™Ž๐™„๐™€๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€.

SO, Idea.

strangers to lovers? Oc x oc
basically two trainwrecks of our own design collide.
advanced to semi-advanced writing~
OK going out on a limb here- ( If you wanted to spice it up with a little fantasy, maybe your character has a mutant power? )

If interested, we can spitball some meeting ideas. I was thinking bar-fight, or maybe robbery gone wrong.

MY OC - very brief summary
Santiago is a 23yr/old criminal- a gang-banger looking for an exit, that spends most his time in a run-down mechanic shop his family owns. He's just been diagnosed with Sarcoma, a rare cancer after getting checked out for a sudden pain in his leg. He doesn't tell anyone about it, ( accept your oc later on ).
( character ref )

Hi. Iโ€™m Haley! I am extremely interested in this, but Iโ€™m just getting back into roleplaying. Meaning, it has been many years since I have roleplayed outside the current long term one I have going now. If you are okay with that.. I would need to develop a character, but I enjoy the idea of meeting in a bar.. I have not done any fantasy, but I am very open to it! I am itching to create a new story with someone.

I'm super interested! I'm totally down for spicing it up with a little fantasy as well if you wanted! Two trainwrecks meeting amidst a bar fight sounds iconic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back