• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interest check and Plots!

Thunder_clouds

I'll tell the stars about you ★
Hey, I'm Olivia and i'm newer at role-playing. I've had a lot of experience with writing due to my wild imagination. I can typically write 2-3 detailed paragraphs depending on what my Partner Gives me! Bare with me though as some days i get writers block, but i'll typically reply everyday. I totally understand that we have lives and things to do so don't rush to reply! I'll usually give my partner a heads up on why i won't be active for a period of time. I only do MxF solely because that's what i'm comfortable with, the main genre I do is realistic. Here are a few things about me!
-I LOVE skateboarding (though i'm not good at it)-
- Dogs, bears, and snakes are my favorite animals- -I play Lacrosse, Soccer, and i'm on a ski team-

Anywho onto the plots!
(P.S I'm open to new plots)

THE DEAL
Muse A has always lived the picture perfect life, they were the richest, most attractive, most envied person in town. Muse A was constantly getting good grades to impress their parents, but nothing was ever good enough. With the desperate need of attention from their parents Muse A acts out, joining the lower-class. Muse B was raised on scraps and hand-me-downs they fought for their survival and always knew how to have a good time. Muse B got into fights everyday and hardly went to class, Muse A seeks this as an opportunity. Muse A strikes a Deal with Muse B, Muse B was to show Muse A how to live and fight In exchange Muse A would buy anything for Muse B no matter the cost. The pair clash due to their total opposite lives in which leads to constant fights and arguments. Several things test this deal and test their newly formed friendship in general. There was only one way to break the deal, Change their parent's mind.

SUMMER CHANGED EVERYTHING
Muse A and B were best friends since day one, they were together every milestone. All through Elementary school and Middle school they were inseparable. Until Muse B had to move, Move school, move houses. Everything was different. What Muse A didn't know was Muse B was also changing, everything about them was different. Muse B was a total different person. Sophomore year of Highschool everyone was adjusted to the change. Muse B forgot that Muse A existed and Muse A didn't think twice about Muse B. One spring day though, Muse B walks into class and sits beside Muse A. Even after they figure out who each other were that hate each other, But once summertime rolls in changes also come back. Muse A looses their house due to flood, immediately Muse b's parents rush to help. Muse B's parents offer to let them stay at their house until Muse A's parents can find a new place to stay. New emotions spark between Muse A and B. But how do they fit 2 years worth of bottled emotions into 3 months?

I WALKED WITH YOU ONCE UPON A DREAM
Muse A and B were best friends until secrets were kept and lies were told. They parted ways never looking back. Muse A joined the notorious New York Mafia eventually inching their way to the top. Muse A was ruthless, they didn't care about anyone. They called them The king/queen of spades. Muse A let their work be known with every body came a king of spades card. Muse B joined the Italian Mafia which was stationed west of New York City, Just as notorious. Unlike muse A, Muse B preferred to keep their work silent and unknown. Due to a new gang constantly trying to take over territory Muse A and B are reunited to try and destroy this new founded gang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back