• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Interest Check: Alien Battle Royale

Kitti Icarus

Meow Meow
Picture this:​

Your character is minding their business, when all of the sudden, they are kidnapped by shady figures in black. They are loaded up into a dark containment unit, and left there, confused and afraid. They can hear others in the containment unit with them, but they can't move. The journey is long and uncomfortably quiet, save for the occasional sob and plea for freedom.

Then, all of the sudden, light pours in. The shackles that held them are released, and though they are terrified, the idea of fresh air is far too enticing. They burst out into the open air, shielding their eyes. As their vision adjusts, they see... nothing. No buildings, no vehicles, no people-- except for the ones that are filing out behind them. Everywhere they look, there is sand and a cloudless blue sky.

They turn to look at the group that is lingering behind them, just as confused as they are, and they notice, atop of the containment unit is a camera. It is focused directly on them, the lens adjusting and readjusting. Your character understands at once that they are being watched.

Behind the cameras, intergalactic aristocrats are placing their bets on the new blood that has just been released into the stream. They are laughing and logging their predictions for who among you will die first, and which will claw their way to the top of the rankings. There was an upset in last week's line-up, and the masses are looking for a new favorite.

Let the games begin.

Hey! My name's Kitti, and I'm looking to recruit some people to take part in a group battle royale style sci-fi roleplay! While I'm expecting this game to run more like a survivalist group, there were be battles! There will be events! There will be aliens! There will be an overarching villain, I'm sure. I've got another player brainstorming with me, and we could use more brains, or just more players in general!

Interested? Send me a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back