• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy INTEREST CHECK: Aether: The Age of Light [1 space}

If there's any chance you could open an extra space, I would be very interested in this! So really, if there's any chance that you could allow me into this, I would be eternally grateful.

If not, though, I totally understand, and I won't be offended in the least.

I'm interested
If there's any chance you could open an extra space, I would be very interested in this! So really, if there's any chance that you could allow me into this, I would be eternally grateful.

If not, though, I totally understand, and I won't be offended in the least.

Ahhhh I won't turn down such enthusiasm, Sauros!

Here's the
OOC

CS and Lore links are on the first page!

Good to have you.

Since way too many people say they're interested in joining and then dissappear off the face of the earth, I now have two spaces available!

Rich lore in depth role play all that good stuff.

Since way too many people say they're interested in joining and then dissappear off the face of the earth, I now have two spaces available!

Rich lore in depth role play all that good stuff.
Don't forget the amazing personalities of everyone already in the RP, who will welxome any new members with open arms and friendship!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back