• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy INTEREST CHECK: Aether: The Age of Light [1 space}

You're welcome! I'll have to update the lore page. Just remember we're being pretty strict on mages, since they're like 0.05% of the population. I'll just be choosing the most interested character submissions. <3
worse case scenario: i have to create and rp my first dwarf,which would most likely be awesome as well.

Oh, forgot to ask this. What would happen if, say, an imperial elf or half-elf were to do the same thing?

All elves outside Merluminal are considered Imperial, for the purposes of the RP.
Half Elves experience the same calling as their pure-blood colleagues, but are yet to be able to get into the forest at all.

You seem to have your hands full miss/sir, considering the amount of messages on this interest check! Is there any room left for a little Larryness? :)

You seem to have your hands full miss/sir, considering the amount of messages on this interest check! Is there any room left for a little Larryness? :)

yeah dood! Hop in the OOC if you wanna have a look around. Loads of info on the CS/Lore/Location guide and that.

Fair play to ya for creating such an interesting world, concept and premise my friend! It's not often you see that so I hope that it does turn out well for you considering the amount of work you've put into it!

I have to say though buddy, the Inquisitor sounds very interesting to me, since I have little toleration for...

You smell that...?

images

I have to say though buddy, the Inquisitor sounds very interesting to me, since I have little toleration for...

You smell that...?

images

Ahh I'm afraid Inquisitors aren't available to RP as right now due to their OP state. We could do with another Church character tho!

Oooh, I see, no bother buddy! Yeah, I'm a Catholic so it would be very interesting to play a character centred around a Church of whatever variety. So what's the limit to the degrees of magic that people can use, if we can use magic? Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything overboard. :)

Oooh, I see, no bother buddy! Yeah, I'm a Catholic so it would be very interesting to play a character centred around a Church of whatever variety. So what's the limit to the degrees of magic that people can use, if we can use magic? Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything overboard. :)

Why not take a little look at the Lore Page and see what jumps out at you?
We are currently maxed for Mages, I only wanted 2 to begin with but we can have more later!

Aether: The Age of Light [LORE GUIDE]

You have put a lot of work into this, I'm astounded! In terms of magic, I was thinking of something that could be considered 'magical zeal', i.e., say a demon was in front of a person bound with this power, his strength or durability would increase corresponding to his/her level of righteous anger. That sounds kinda confusing I know, forgive me! XD

You have put a lot of work into this, I'm astounded! In terms of magic, I was thinking of something that could be considered 'magical zeal', i.e., say a demon was in front of a person bound with this power, his strength or durability would increase corresponding to his/her level of righteous anger. That sounds kinda confusing I know, forgive me! XD

I know what you mean, don't worry. You might have the chance to do something with that later on if a Mage space opens up.

No bother buddy, sorry if I tended to breach the boundaries of what is acceptable; I do admit that I do sometimes tend to be a bit controlling, so I'm sorry if if seemed that way. :)

I have room for one more player.
If you're interested in joining a (currently!) very active RP that's still in the prologue stage and easy to jump in on - I have a space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back