• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Interest Check/Accepting!] Scrolls! [I know, cool name, right?!]

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

I've been in and out of the recruitment thread, posting interest checks here and there, but from the point of me posting a thread, I keep getting the feeling that the RP I wish to create is not something I wish to be a part of. It's just like something I create but then end up disliking myself. It's infectious! Or maybe it's just the lack of creativity and thought I put into my pieces. Anyway, back on topic. This has been happening for the past month, and for anyone who took interest in one of the checks and actually waited for it to become a reality - I really apologize. I didn't mean it to turn out this way. Ever since Wormingshire Stories, I haven't had a great RP running for quite a while. That's why I am hoping that this time it will be different as I put much thought and effort into this project.

So, without any further ado, I'd like to present to you something I will not abandon this time around......

Scrolls!

Scrolls! is a role playing project of fantasy genre taking place in a vast imaginative medieval world created by yours truly! This land, gifted with magic and wonders, is home to many different species of intelligent life forms. Even though they found a way to work together for survival, some still fight among themselves. In this world, many of the species fight not only the everyday wars with poverty, lack of food or lack of true friendship, but they also wage battles against the dangerous creatures of the night. During the day, these creatures sleep within the Underworld, however, as soon as the night falls, they emerge from purple smoke and spend the nights wandering the vast landscapes of Mirstad, Ofelia, Klepthic, Kalaira and many other kingdoms and duchies. The creatures vary in shapes and sizes from a mutated rat to a whole Mountain Giant. Some of these beasts are docile, without any intention of hurting or killing other life forms. However, the other side of the creatures come from the Underworld to kill, feed and kill their thirst for blood.

That's where we come in! An organization by the name of "Scrolls!" I know, weird name, huh? But it fits us! It fits what we do. Kind of. We study the arcane arts of this world, craft new spells and use them to our own advantage. Why do we need this advantage? Well, we of Scrolls! tend to be somewhat of night wanderers. Our job as a part of Scrolls! is to protect the well being of our fellow citizens, no matter what race and/or religion they bare. During the day, we of Scrolls! study the arcane arts, perfect new spells and incantations and train our magical capabilities and during the night we hunt those who try to hunt us and our closest friends and family.

Scrolls! has three main headquarters - one in Mirenstadt, Ofelia, the other in Visiera, Mirstad, and the third in Poltuk'fur, Kalaira. However, our story begins in Mirenstadt, the capital of Ofelia and the most culturally advanced city in the whole world. Our job is to protect the world from evil. Do you have what it takes? Do you have the capacity to become a hero?!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/scrolls.77490/ <- THE LINK TO THE ROLEPLAY! YOU CAN NOW APPLY!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back