• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interactive Faction RPs (An alternative to regular Nation Building)

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This isn't a roleplay in and of itself. Rather, it is a set of guidelines and concepts that I have developed over the past few years, which can be utilized and applied to different ideas. People are free to use and edit this concept for their own threads. Basically, Interactive Factions focuses on smaller-scale groups, rather than countries. Emphasis is placed on interaction with players and a GM, the latter of which provides balance. In IFRPs, each NPC member of a group tends to have a name and job, making losing people more tragic than viewing a simple statistic.

The main thread is located on, but I thought I'd reach out to Nation Builders to see what they think: System - Interactive Faction RPs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back