• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inter-Galactic Feuds - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tobi has a lot of energy. Batteries have a lot energy. Duracell is a brand of battery. Both are kind of clever lol
But you have Courtney getting named after a princess and Tobi getting named after a battery. What I mean is that Courtney's nickname could easily come off less offensive than Tobi's.

But you have Courtney getting named after a princess and Tobi getting named after a battery. What I mean is that Courtney's nickname could easily come off less offensive than Tobi's.
Ohhh true I suppose.

True to Michael's character I guess lol

I'm not sure how to recover Michael from this though so, this'll be fun lol

Tobi has a lot of energy. Batteries have a lot energy. Duracell is a brand of battery. Both are kind of clever lol
Ohh, I thought he said that because of Tobi's orange hoodie and black pants. That'spretty witty.

I'm not sure how to recover Michael from this though so, this'll be fun lol
Aww, I'm sure Tobi will still be cool with Michael after this. Not too sure about Courtney though. Somehow, those two have been beefing (not harshly) since their first encounter 💀

Crazy how that all started with the name Princey 😭

Aww, I'm sure Tobi will still be cool with Michael after this. Not too sure about Courtney though. Somehow, those two have been beefing (not harshly) since their first encounter 💀

Crazy how that all started with the name Princey 😭
It's the battle of the rich kids lol

She's annoyed at him, and might give him the cold shoulder for the day or be incredibly snappy with him, but after she gets that out of her system, she'll be fine. So long as Michael doesn't go shirtless in front of her again lol or starts something with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back