• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Inter-dimensional Vampire

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for a rp involving a new character of mine, Vermine!

He's an antsy time obsessed man full of superstition and unease. A bit of a grouch as well.

My vampires primarily focus on feeding on the life essence of ghosts. Taking away what lets them roam. Without this, they themselves cannot live, and slowly transform into hideous beasts.

Verm likely will be lying to your character in an attempt to feed freely, and I also have ideas for time travel- if this interests you. I won't ramble though.

Dm me if interested!

hey! are you still open for this? i really like the concepts you have, and though i don't have any specific plot, i'd love to come up with something together!

hey! are you still open for this? i really like the concepts you have, and though i don't have any specific plot, i'd love to come up with something together!
I am! And that's okay! Can you dm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back