• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A sweet, little, fluffy, dramatic romance 🌹

RachEE

calm before the storm 🌪
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

First, a little bit about me and what I am looking for. I am in the mood for either a fast moving or a slow burn romance.

As far as response lengths that will all depend on what I have to work with and what the situation calls for. Sometimes it can be 4-5 paragraphs and sometimes I can get carried away. It all depends. I don't have a required length. I only request that you give me something to work with and help move things forward. Quality over quantity.

I prefer mxf pairings and have no problem playing either the male or female role. I am always open to doubling so we can each play a guy and gal. Also here for picking up side characters to help expand and enhance the plot.

Not a big fan of character sheets and giving traits and full backstories to characters from the get go. I prefer to create and get to know characters as we go, but more than happy to do a basic one with name, age, and face claim (realistic face claims preferred). Basic things like that.

ooc chater is encouraged! I love working through ideas, thoughts, and gushing about our characters.

Now on to the fun things! Plots and pairings I'm looking for.

LOVE TRIANGLES 💕
  • Muse A is a wealthy CEO who runs their own fortune 500 company in a bustling city. He has been married to their college sweetheart for 10 years, though the passion between them has started to fizzle out. Muse B is 20-something, fresh out of college, and needing to get her foot in the door. She is lucky enough to be hired by his firm and becomes his personal assistant. They exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don't socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Muse B gets a call from him asking for a favor. He must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; so instead they want Muse B to attend the event with them. She is flattered and agrees to go for the sake of not letting her boss down. He sends a private car along with an expensive outfit to wear. When she arrives at the gala, she is blown away by the elegant venue. Champagne is flowing freely and Muse A looks attractive as ever in formal wear. Throughout the evening, he reveals a playful, charming side that she doesn't get to see in the office. He is flirtatious even, lightly touching the small of her back, sliding their arm around her shoulder, and complimenting her in front of business associates. Muse B knows she shouldn't read heavily into his flirtation, because he is a married man and they work together, but it's difficult not to get swept up. When his wife, Muse C, finds questionable charges on her husband's credit card statement, notices him texting late into the evening, and spending more hours at the office they become concerned he might be cheating. Much C confronts Muse B, who denies an affair, but it doesn't take long for Muse C to fixate on Muse B as the source of their spouse's deception.

• After a terrible fight with their significant other, Muse A decides to go out for a drink. Muse B was already at the bar. Muse A meets Muse B and they hit it off, getting drinks, dancing and laughing the whole night. After a night of drinking Muse A and Muse B wake up together in bed. Not at someone's home, at a hotel. Muse A freaks out about sleeping with a stranger and cheating. Muse B is already used to one night stands. But this one was definitely different.

• It's been three years since Muse A and Muse B broke up. They both have moved on with their lives, graduated college, moved away, started their careers, but when a mutual friends wedding comes around they run into each other. Old memories flood through their minds and they end up spending the whole night, before the wedding, together at the bar. What will happen when they realize those feelings they had years ago, are still there? What happens when Muse A's fiance shows up the next day at the wedding?

MOB / MAFIA 💰
  • Muse A is the leader of one of the biggest gangs in New York City dealing in drugs and illegal weapons, Muse B is in a relationship with Muse A's rival. Muse B's boyfriend sends her to work at Muse A's nightclub to gain information. That's how they meet and they immediately feel an electrifying attraction towards each other. As the two start falling for one another will she still continue sharing information with her boyfriend? Will he remain oblivious to who she is connected with?

OTHER ROMANCE 🌹
  • Muse A is a pilot. He's in his late thirties and a real player. He's divorced, and swears he'll never get married again. He's done with love, strictly a one night stand kind of guy. Handsome and popular, he doesn't lack for female attention. Muse B is a new flight attendant assigned to his flight. She's younger and still not burned out on the idea of finding real love. They have a one night stand, but strike up a friendship (with or without perks). Touched by her search for true love he decides to help her, and find her the perfect guy. As they work on it together, spending long nights talking about what love is for her, debriefing after her dates to figure out what went wrong or right, he falls in love with her despite himself. Now he has to decide. Does he tell her, and face the fears that his broken marriage left him with or lose her?

• Muse A's husband was a cop/firefighter/military/etc who was killed in the line of work. Before he passed he made Muse B promise to take care of his wife should anything happen to him. Muse B takes the promise to heart, helping her make the funeral arrangements and becomes a rock while Muse A's entire world is turned upside down. But soon Muse B begins to fall for her despite his fear of crossing a boundary.

• A Court of Thorns and Roses setting. Preferably with lesser known/prominent characters or original characters. I don’t have a particular plot for this.

I am always down to hear other ideas, I'm pretty open to anything just let me know! I want us to both find a plot that we love and are excited about!

Last edited:
Hey, I wouldn’t mind creating something together! A few of your pairings caught my eye: Shoot me a message if your still looking?

Hi! I'd be interested in a Prince/Princess x Servant/Maid RP. Would it be alright if I played the female?

Hi there, I'd be incredibly interested in the Mafia roleplay, or the one regarding the partner being apart of the military and passing, leaving the wife & a close friend to grow closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back