• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Max gave a soft sigh and nodded some "Yeah she is." She whispered before stepping in "I'm sorry to hear about Pedro, I hope he turns out okay." She murmured sighing softly as she got in "Yeah he is....but I didn't come to talk about that." She said sitting down with her "I cam to apologize Carmen....for everything. What I did to you, to Pedro, to Jeff...I fucked up. I'm better now though, I got the help I needed but I wanted to tell you I'm sincerly sorry." She said softly

Sarah sighed heavily shaking her head some "No I don't know her, but in that 20 minutes I spent talking to her I could tell that baby was her everything in this world." She explained softly "You take her away and you might send her spiraling down a dark hole she'll never recover from.

Carmen smiled some. “Yeah. You did. Do you know how many nights we had to go over to his or stop him from driving off drunk here? I’m sorry max but you made your bed. You can swear up and down that you’ve changed.... but I wanna see it to believe it first.” She told her seriously, glancing over seeing Carlos slowly poke his head out to come say hi. “Hey baby come over here.” She coaxed, reaching an arm towards him.

Jeff glared at her. “Right. Good fucking talk.” He spat at her and got up dumping the rest of his dinner in the trash and chucked his plate in the sink storming off again.

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly "I know you're right...I just...I don't know how to show it to him. He won't give me a chance and I know I don't deserve him to give me one but I can't loose her Carmen...she is all I've got." She murmured before she looker over seeing Carlos while Ana giggled and reached for him "And who is this little guy?" She asked smiling some at the boy

Sarah sighed heavily shaking her head some more "Yeah....good talk." She mumbled before she went to clean up everything before she went to take a shower and get ready for bed.

Carmen smiled holding him close to her side. “This is Carlos.... he’s mine and pedros son.” She told her, charring with her for a while longer until it was time for them to lock up and go to bed, saying goodbye to Max and getting Carlos tucked in with Edgar curled up to him. “Sweet dreams bub.” She told him kissing his head and going to get some rest, only falling asleep by 1:30 but at 2am she was woken up by her phone ringing off the hook and answered it groggily. “Hello?” She grumbled rubbing her face.

he was up all night in his office going through work stuff before heading to bed in one of the guest rooms not wanting to see her right now, struggling to get to sleep with the mattress in there but not about to give in and crawl in next to Sarah.

The nurse called Carmen quickly once Pedro had gotten out of his two seizures "Mrs. Pascal? I know they said for you to come in tomorrow but you should come now. He has had two seizures in the past three hours, from what we saw on our scans its looking like a tumor. We have the neurologist coming in tomorrow morning to verify." She explained

Max talked with her for hours until it was time to go. She got home later and looked over Ana sighing heavily knowing she needed to talk with Jeff and she needed to do it soon. She woke up the next morning and got Ana good and ready for the day before she made her way to Jeff's taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.

She frowned and sat up some rubbing at her face. “I uh... I can’t come in right now.... shit... I can be there very first thing though.” She promised and spoke a little longer before hanging up and spending the rest of the night staring at their ceiling and wandering around worried and stressed. Soon as morning rolled around though she got Carlos up and breakfast before explaining they needed to go check up on Pedro and took him straight down there just knowing she needed to be there.

Sarah was the one who opened the door and sighed heavily seeing who it was.“He’s not here.... took off early this morning what do you want?” She muttered. As far as she was concerned this woman was the cause of all their relationship problems as well right now.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I wanted to speak with him, and let him see Ana." She explained softly taking a deep breath before she looked around "I guess I'll get out here." She murmured

Carlos frowned some as they walked into the hospital taking a deep breath "Is daddy okay? My momma came in here once she was real sick." He murmured

Carmen frowned some. “He’s gonna be okay sweetheart, they’re gonna help him get better okay? Listen... I don’t want you to worry about any of this okay? I promise you that whatever happens, I’m not letting you go anywhere... you are my son Carlos... You’re gonna be here with us always I promise okay? I won’t let anyone take you anywhere.” She assured him kissing his head, going to get pedros room number and took him up there, walking in and having to quickly swallow back tears as she saw the state of him. “Hey handsome.” She called quietly going to sit with him.

She frowned and watched her. “He’s got the money for a good lawyer you know... don’t waste your time trying to get him to change his mind. He’s pretty fucking set in his ways right now with this.” she told her and stepped to the side to show her all the stuff he’d picked up to get a room ready to be anas room.

Max looked at everything and frowned softly. It was all much nicer than what she vould give Ana and it really made her start to think "I know he does...I just wanted to talk with him." She said softly biting her lip hard "I'm sure it will be a lovely room."

Pedro smiled weakly at Carmen and Carlos "Hey there." He said softly holding his hand out to her "How are you both?" He asked softly motioning Carlos to come near him "Hey bud did you have a good night?"

Carmen sat down quietly and gave his hand a tight squeeze, keeping an eye on them until Carlos got bored of telling him about iron man and she put cartoons on for him, sitting right next to the bed again. “What’s going on?” She asked him worriedly. “They said you didn’t want them explaining to me.” She mumbled

Sarah just nodded and shut the front door on her without another word, walking away to the lounge to try and relax.

Max sighed heavily and left after that going back home and letting Ana crawl around for the time while she edited photos for the day.

Pedro smiled widely while he listened to Carlos talk his ear off about Iron Man. Once he was distracted with cartoons he looked to Carmen and sighed heavily "They're saying a possible tumor...not huge but big enough to hurt me...I didn't want to tell you until I got the diagnosis from the neurologist." He said quietly before kissing her gently

She frowned but nodded and squeezed his hand again. “They called me last night after you had a couple seizures..” she explained. “I haven’t slept since 2am, I couldn’t come down here and the way they said it on the phone scared the crappy outta me.” She mumbled rubbing at her face and held onto him.

Jeff headed back inside after a long morning of getting some winter preparations done on the farm, looking over at Sarah and sighing some. The past week or so he had been starting to come to the conclusion that really he didn’t love her like he should if they were going to be married and he had yet to work out how to start that discussion with her.

Sarah looked over at Jeff as he came inside and sighed heavily "Maxine was here. Said she wanted to talk to you and let you see the baby." She mumbled while she cleaned up the dishes from the night prior.

Pedro gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I know...I just...I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He said quietly kissing her hand gently "Its going to be okay, I'm not going anywhere I promise." he whispered

She frowned gently smoothing his hair aaay from his face. “We’re gonna work through this.” She murmured to him kissing his nose and just stayed curled up to him, falling asleep from being so tired but only got a few minutes before the neurologist walked in, sitting up again and feeling him grip her hand a little too tightly.

“Mr. Pascal.... I’m afraid there isn’t much in the way of good news here.” He told him. “Biopsy just came back positive for cancer. Unfortunately... it also is clear that this is a secondary mass.... which means there is another somewhere else, were going to take you for another MRI and another CT scan today so we can work our where but then you will be able to go home today with painkillers and an appointment schedule for treatments. I will leave you for now to have some privacy, I’ll see you again for the CT later on.” He told them and left.

he sighed heavily but nodded and rubbed at his face debating with himself on what he was gonna do before he went to give her a call. He didn’t want her at the house again but he would meet with her at least and eventually he organised a time to meet at the park before leaving without a word to Sarah. As much as he wanted to end things with her.... he half wanted her to get so fed up she did it instead.

Max was thankful that Jeff atleast called her back and agreed to meet. She was a bit nervous but she hoped they could talk things through and he could see that she had actually changed. She sat on a picinic blanket letting Ana play with some toys for the time being while they waited for Jeff to get there. She waved him down once she saw him and took a deep breath "Hey.." she said softly before she patted a spot next to her on the blanket

Pedro felt his stomach drop when the doctor said cancer and continued listening until he left. He looked at Carmen and took a deep breath before pulled her in close and hid his face in her neck letting a few tears fall "I'm sorry Mí Amor....you don't deserve this." He whispered to her

She frowned just holding onto him tightly kissing his head. “Shh, it’s alright, we’re gonna get you through this alright? It’s gonna be okay and we’ll get you better before you know it.” She mumbled kissing his head again worried even more now about him.

he sighed heavily as he walked over to them and sat down slowly looking at them both. “Give me one good reason I shouldnt take her away from you. Cause far as I’m concerned what youve done is kidnapping. We spoke so many fucking times about how much I wanted kids and then you still fucking did that. Walked out just because I asked if you would move in with me.” He spat at her.

Pedro got himself together and gave a small nod looking at her and cupping her face "I love you..so very much." He whispered before he kissed her gently pullimg away and chuckled when he heard Carlos say 'Ewwww' to the two of them.

Max frowned and sighed heavily looking over at Ana before she turned her attention to Jeff "I know we talked about kids and aboht our lives going forward. I freaked out, I chickened out and left. I was scared, I didn't think I could live with someone again. I didn't find out about her until a month after I left and I thought you wouldn't talk to me. I know what I did was wrong but Jeff after I found out about her I got the help I needed." She explained softly

She nodded and held onto him tightly, smiling over at Carlos. “Hey, why don’t we go get something to eat real quick? You want a muffin?” She asked Pedro kissing his cheek as she got up and got her purse, wiping at her eyes some while she walked out with Carlos, worried sick about her husband.

“You keep saying you got help but why does that matter? The fact is you fucking did it. You weren’t the only damaged one and what you did to me.... really tipped it over the edge.” He spat at her.

Carlos smiled happily and walked out with her going down to the cafeteria "Mommy can I have cereal?" He asked keeping his hand tightly in hers

Max sighed heavily and nodded "I know Jeff...and I can't take it back. I wish I could, more than anything. Jeff I know I hurt you in more ways than one but what can I do to make this better?" She asked softly before she noticed Ana crawl over into Jeff's lap just staring up at him

Carmen frowned some not really listening, her mind going over a hundred things at once until she felt him tug on her. “Ow, huh? Oh sorry sweetheart uh... I don’t know if they have cereal Mijo, if they do you can have some okay?” She promised taking him down there, tensing up though when she heard them call through the intercom that room 204 needed assistance knowing it was pedros room number, getting distracted again.

Jeff lifted her up into his arms cradling her close. “Let me take her and then I never have to deal with you being selfish again.” He spat at her. “And neither will Ana.” He muttered.

Carlos frowned when he heard the room and tugged on Carmen's arm again "Isn't that daddy's room?" He asked quietly starting to freak out as he thought about what could possibly be happening

Max frowned shaking her head some "Jeff please, don't take her from me. She needs her mother! She is all I have Jeff." She said trying to reason with him "I haven't been with anyone since our breakup, I realized I fould never love someone the way I loved you. I know its stupid and I know you think I'm a monster and never loved you but Jeff please try...try and see past that. I know you're hurt, I know I can never take back what I did but somehow I'm going to prove to you that I'm a different person now."

“And you can do that while I have sole custody.” He snapped at her a little but kept ana close watching her and refusing to look up at max.

carmen frowned some. “Honey you can’t tug on my arm like that... let’s go get you food first okay?” She told him picking him up and carrying him downstairs to the canteen, letting him pick his drink and sandwich before she went back up to the room with him and stepped in seeing they were just getting him settled again. ‘Another seizure’ his nurse told her quietly

Max frowned more watching him and Ana then remembered everything he had already gotten for her taking a deep breath "Okay....I'll sign them." She said quietly "But you promise me that you give her the absolute best life she could ever ask for.." she said before she wiped her eyes quickly

Carlos nodded some and held onto her while they got food "I'm sorry mommy,I didn't mean to hurt you." He said softly while they made their way through the line but he was becoming scared.

She nodded some. “That’s okay, I know you’re worried about daddy but they won’t let us in anyway until he’s better so let’s get your snacks then we can go see him again.” She promised and headed straight up there afterwards with him sending Carlos to get settled in the corner by the TV again while she sat with Pedro while they were helping him get settled again. “Another seizure?” She asked quietly.

he nodded some and arranged a time for tomorrow for her to come over with the social worker to drop her off and he kept ana close a little longer before setting her down and going home again, starting to feel more relaxed.

Pedro looked over as they came in giving a heavy sigh "Yeah.." he said quietly reaching out for her "Everything started to go fuzzy and then black." He mumbled

Max took a deep breath and nodded softly "Okay..." she whispered before she took Ana and left the park. She got home and cried softly while she packed her things just hoping this would be the best choice for her daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back